Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy Petty

Will FIL make it past a week on the top 10?

1 minute ago, Rebel Bitch said:

I wish Legendtina all the best tbh.

And I love this song more and more with each listen. 

I do too tbh I never checked for her but now that I’m older I’ve come to appreciate her. Hopefully she delievers with the full album. 

Already #3 in the US and #2 worldwide with no promo. Hopefully it stays up there but even if it doesn’t - xtina11 These queens delivered a powerful, Grammy worthy song and I, as a stan, couldn’t be happier with this as the choice for lead single. 

14 hours ago, Queen Rachel said:

It won't. She should pray for top 50 instead. ny1

You are a fucking flop ass hater! Love it when the seething haters are fucking DEAD WRONG ny1 

Just now, Agugaga said:

You are a fucking flop ass hater! Love it when the seething haters are fucking DEAD WRONG ny1 

It hasn’t charted on Billboard yet honey, where it ACTUALLY matters. Songs go #1 on iTunes all the time and don’t make the Top 40 on BB. fall4 

14 hours ago, Queen Rachel said:

It won't. She should pray for top 50 instead. ny1

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Am I seeing double posts or is Agugaga just prematurely overexcited again? 

xtina2 

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Am I seeing double posts or is Agugaga just prematurely overexcited again? 

xtina2 

Keep it cute bitch. You’re lucky I exempt your flop ass and flop fave from the draggings that’s coming. xtina4  

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.