Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

NOW THAT “XTINA IS OFFICIALLY OVER”....

Instead of coming in here for a blood count, I’ve decided I’m forgiving all of you for your unruliness these last few weeks.

I get it, you guys got extremely excited when you thought Xtina was flopping, and it’s not your fault you always seem to forget that TALENT WILL ALWAYS WIN, NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT. nat2 

But you know, I’m going to enjoy my fave’s EPIC COMEBACK which officially began today, and there’s no reason for me to come for heads. So I’m looking for a restart here. Hopefully we can keep some form of peace while we enjoy this epic turn of events in the “Liberation” era.nat1 

But with that being said, @Umbreon and @Saint. are discluded from this narrative. I am coming for you little bitches!! ny13 

Didn’t @Saint. say that Xtina was a moron for not including new music in her Carpool Karioke? ny2  

Only to have her unleash this surprise as promo with the song.

Like LITERALLY how much better could this have the been coordinated? ny1

Xtina Won. xtina3  

lol her not including Fall In Line in her Carpool Karaoke sooner is still a stupid decision because that's not the version that was broadcasted or that has 9 million views on youtube. eve1 

1 minute ago, Emperor Nick said:

Her tour seems to have sold well on presale so far and the song has hit a good peak but let's chill for a bit dead2

We’re you telling the Xtina haters to “chill” the day “Accelerate” came out? nat1 

fall in line is good but by no means is it gonna smash dead2 or even be a hit dead2 is agugaga rly trying it when accelerate missed the hot 100 completely and doesn’t look like twice will chart either dead2 

While this definitely SERVED in the quality/vocals (I was hoping it would), I don't know if this will grab the GP's attention, I'd wait till Billboard releases rip2

Girl, you are really dumb. dead4 

Wait until the song debuts on Billboard at least. You were taunting us and saying X won when Accelerate went Top 10 for 15 minutes on iTunes and where’d it end up? With a peak of #124 on Billboard dead4 

You are something special dead4 

21 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Girl, you are really dumb. dead4 

Wait until the song debuts on Billboard at least. You were taunting us and saying X won when Accelerate went Top 10 for 15 minutes on iTunes and where’d it end up? With a peak of #124 on Billboard dead4 

You are something special dead4 

Sangria Wine by Camila Cabello and other new songs coming out this Friday is going overshadow Floptina. bey1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.