Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Rank Xtina's lead singles

1. Dirrty

2. Fall in Line 

3. Not Myself Tonight 

4. Ain’t No Other Man

5. Genie in a Bottle

6. Your Body

OH MY GOD THIS WAS HARD. I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. EVEB YOUR BODY. 

This is like ranking your favorite children you monster!

1. Dirrty 

1.5 Fall In Line

2. Not Myself Tonight 

3. Ain't No Other Man 

4. Your Body

5. Genie In A Bottle 

1. Dirrty
  2. Genie In A Bottle
  3. Not Myself Tonight
  4. Your Body
  5. Aint no Other man
  6. Fall in Line

I like Fall in Line but for me its not lead silgle material... its filler. The only reason its doing as well as it is is because it got a lot of attention because of Demi.

5 minutes ago, COOKIES said:
  1. Dirrty
  2. Genie In A Bottle
  3. Not Myself Tonight
  4. Your Body
  5. Aint no Other man
  6. Fall in Line

I like Fall in Line but for me its not lead silgle material... its filler. The only reason its doing as well as it is is because it got a lot of attention because of Demi.

And because it's a good song with a good message which is lacking in music. 

3 hours ago, Muse said:

Dead at fans ranking FIL lower than top 3. Strong vocals, a great message with great lyrics. What do you want from her? Christ. 

Its called having a different opinion. If its top 3 for you thats fine but If someone absolutley hates the song thats fine too. To me its a screamfest and honestly as far as songs with messages go I think the lyrics arent good at all. Compared to Walk Away, Fighter, Cant hold us down or Hurt or Oh Mother, they just arent as good.

I mean this is just weird and disjointed

Show some skin
Make him want you
Cus God forbid you
Know your own way home
Ask yourself
Why it matters
Who it flatters
You're more than flesh and bones

and this is downright cringe worthy

Yea, two, three
Right, two, three
Shut your mouth
Stick your ass out for me
March, two, three
Two, three
Who told you
You're allowed to think

23 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

Its called having a different opinion. If its top 3 for you thats fine but If someone absolutley hates the song thats fine too. To me its a screamfest and honestly as far as songs with messages go I think the lyrics arent good at all. Compared to Walk Away, Fighter, Cant hold us down or Hurt or Oh Mother, they just arent as good.

I mean this is just weird and disjointed

Show some skin
Make him want you
Cus God forbid you
Know your own way home
Ask yourself
Why it matters
Who it flatters
You're more than flesh and bones

and this is downright cringe worthy

Yea, two, three
Right, two, three
Shut your mouth
Stick your ass out for me
March, two, three
Two, three
Who told you
You're allowed to think

The category is lead singles. Those were never leads. In terms of leads, it attempts to have a message when most of hers didn't

51 minutes ago, Muse said:

The category is lead singles. Those were never leads. In terms of leads, it attempts to have a message when most of hers didn't

I was just comparing the quality of the lyrics never said those were  leads shock2

Also I would rather have a messageless song that sounds fantastic than a bland scream fest. This song just isnt for me. And since 7 people in this thread dont have it in ther top 3 and 3 have it as their least favorite Im obviously not the only one. Why cant you just be happy that you like it so much without trying to convice us that we are wrong for disliking it?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.