Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

EW: Best Diva Duets; 'Telephone' #3, 'Feelin' Myself' #11

duestfinal1.jpg?w=2000&w=800&q=85

3. Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé, “Telephone” (2009)

Beyoncé and Lady Gaga coming together was a pivotal merging of two pop eras, early ‘00s R&B and 2010s dance-pop, featuring its two queens at their creative peak. Rodney “Darkchild” Jenkins cranked up his “Boy Is Mine” digital harp again for another epic diva showdown, and brands opened up their checkbooks for a music video that was a landmark for product placement and inventive costuming. So good, Beyoncé and Gaga did it twice.

9. Alicia Keys feat. Beyoncé – “Put It In A Love Song” (2009)

No one slept on this excellent R&B diva duet more than Keys herself, who shelved a completed music video for the track. The fact that Bey was simultaneously featured on a pair of singles with Lady Gaga probably didn’t help this banger’s chances of achieving the hit status it still deserves.

11. Nicki Minaj feat. Beyonce – “Feelin’ Myself” (2014)

Months after unleashing the “Flawless Remix,” Beyonce and Nicki re-teamed for this ice-cold stunner, which gave Queen B a chance to flex on her surprise album skills (“Changed the game with that digital drop / know where you was when that digital pop”). Also, has anyone ever been more jealous of a cheeseburger?

x

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

ddd I misread and I thought you said "forget". Either way, I don't think a video was really necessary for this song sia2 

Bitch we would get another video with Yoncé. Repent!!! clap1 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.