Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna vs Mariah Carey vs Britney Spears vs Christina Aguilera vs Janet Jackson vs Jennifer Lopez

Vote  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best selling album

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez
  2. 2. Best selling singles

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez
  3. 3. Better music

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez
  4. 4. Best tour

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez
  5. 5. Most successful era overall

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez

13 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Madonna for everything except best selling album. Music Box outsold I think? tay2 

Did you read what I said? I'm talking about their new albums, who will have the most successful new era tay2

Is it coincidence that the Janet Jackson image isn't loading? eve1 I know she's a fan of cancelling appearances but this is tew much

10 hours ago, Regina Phalange said:

Did you read what I said? I'm talking about their new albums, who will have the most successful new era tay2

No I didn't. tay2 

Changed votes.

Madonna for everything again except for singles (Brit probably) and better music (Mariah creep1)

Xtina for all. 

CRYING at the delusion of the poll results tho! Britney hasn’t had a hit since 2012 and she tries multiple times and failed and people really think she’s gonna have hit singles again lmfao1

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Why are we having a VOTE on who sold the most albums and singles? Facts are facts... nat2 

Sis orangu1 I'm asking about their new releases, who do you think will be more successful? orangu1

just voted Janet for some options

I feel like in this SJW era a lot of people are realizing how wrong America did to Janet and they are finally ckecking her stuff

plus her Billboard Icon award and performance could create a lot of hype for her new stuff, Janet is very capable of creating quality music, her discography has proved it, her last album was acclaimed by critics plus she looks very inspired lately, it feels like she is the old Janet, I hope she serves more Bangerz this time and some killer moments and performances

she may not have the best sales or tours but I think quality is on lock compared to the other options and she is definitley going to serve the best performances, just her and her dance moves are enough to slay

so I think quality and performances are lock, I hope she finds success again, she deserves it

btw when will the other options serve a performance like this?

SLAY JANET

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.