Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

Why are Britney's stan on ATRL so pressed about Taylor's success?

1 minute ago, The One Above All said:

and you are an anti-Semite who needs to get an education and shut the fuck up. I would tell you to eat trash, but that is cannibalism.ny12

Recycling your unfunny clapbacks too! eve1 @Urbanov come and enjoy the show!

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Buy/Stream Hitlor’s new album “republicunt”! Incl. the hits: “Goebbles”, “Getaway Tank”, “End Game (ft. Ed Staleen & Future)”

Ew. I see you support antisemitism with your ignorant and disgusting nickname. Have you studied who Hitler was? How old r u???

23 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Ew. I see you support antisemitism with your ignorant and disgusting nickname. Have you studied who Hitler was? How old r u???

15 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Obviously. Do you expect me to waste time with anti-Semites like you who keep using disinformed  and antisemitic nicknames? ny5

4 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

3 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Obviously. Do you expect me to waste time with anti-Semites like you who keeps using disinformed  and antisemitic nicknames? ny5

@ModBot awk1

8 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Recycling your unfunny clapbacks too! eve1 @Urbanov come and enjoy the show!

Something tells me he googles them just like he did with that article about Dangerous Woman being monumental 

1 minute ago, The One Above All said:

DW is monumental tho and is better than any beyonce or rihanna album ever.mad3

Yes we all have opinions just like we all have asses but it doesn’t mean we have to show them to everyone

3 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

u dont' care about my right to give opinions? cuz those are the same words Hitler said wat2

That’s what you said. 

12 hours ago, Bionikal said:

Britney fans are so insecure about their fav that they feel they have to try and criticize every artist out there to make themselves feel better... It's funny tbh.

That's ironic coming from someone who stans for Christina.

12 hours ago, Bionikal said:

Britney fans are so insecure about their fav that they feel they have to try and criticize every artist out there to make themselves feel better... It's funny tbh.

Tea

They are the Trumptards of the pop world 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.