Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

This just in: Taylor stans are more likely to oppose same-sex marriage

eve1 

Taylor Swift fans are more likely to oppose same sex marriage, according to a new study.

The survey, conducted by TickPick, asked 1000 people in the US about subjects related to politics, music and issues in society.

Of those polled, 19.7 per cent of Swift fans were not on board with same sex marriage. Celine Dion’s followers were even more opposed with an even higher figure of 22.3 per cent, while as many as 25 per cent Garth Brooks fans opposed same sex marriage.

The survey also found fans of Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, David Bowie and Tupac Shakur were far more open to same sex marriage.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/taylor-swift-fans-more-likely-to-oppose-same-sex-marriage-study-finds-2319094#ITjFQMKOpBxwLfmR.99

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

girl her fans are more likely to DO same-sex marriage 

Sure Jan. We been knew that Hitlor Swift is the alt-right’s poster child. 

eve1 

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

eve1 

I dare you to find some similarities between Hitler and Taylor. Did Taylor killed millions of human lives in a genocide? You see, when you call Taylor with the name of Hitler you are rewriting a very crucial event of our history in a much lighter way. Now, to not recognize the seriousness of Hitler's actions is the best way to encourage antisemitism and allow people to make fun of the Jewish genocide. After all, the purpose of a nickname is to make fun innit? Well there are some stuff that you cannot make fun of.sorry1

4 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

eve1 

How is that her fault? At least she's not an actual loud mouthed racist pig like Madonna 

26 minutes ago, Jae said:

How is that her fault? At least she's not an actual loud mouthed racist pig like Madonna 

Madonna is not racist and be far-right does not mean to be Nazist. Nazism is too extreme and it is a matter of human decency.

10 minutes ago, Jae said:

the claws are out tay1 

7 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Madonna is not racist and be alt right does not mean to be Nazist. Nazism is too extreme and it is a matter of human decency.

Shut up if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Alt-right/white nationalism is just a coverup for being the good ole' white supremacist/neo-nazis. same shit.

if you can't make up your mind, google search "Charlottesville protests", CLEARLY the two ideologies go hand-in hand.

I can't with you being so out of touch but at the same time talking as if you're preaching facts. 

3 hours ago, Beaux said:

the claws are out tay1 

Shut up if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Alt-right/white nationalism is just a coverup for being the good ole' white supremacist/neo-nazis. same shit.

if you can't make up your mind, google search "Charlottesville protests", CLEARLY the two ideologies go hand-in hand.

I can't with you being so out of touch but at the same time talking as if you're preaching facts. 

Nazism is a crime against humankind therefore it is illegal to have Nazist politicians. You cannot seat in the US congress or any parliament if you declare yourself as Nazist. That was my point. I think I just confused alt-right with far-right.

28 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

eve1 

Hi, usually we say 'we been knew' when we know a truth that's backed by concrete proof and evidence. I know that concept is a bit hard for madonna stans to grasp but that's okay! Feel free to reach out to an adult if you have any more questions! :)  

23 minutes ago, Beaux said:

I wouldn't be surprised if mike pence is a swiftie

well..

Related image

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.