Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

I refuse to die before...

Yeah....no. She's not Lady Gaga thankfully. I decided to stan 5ever BECAUSE she doesn't make your cookie-cutter pop songs and abecause her ballads are also not your stereotypical power-house ballads. She makes haunting music.

Those upbeat songs were made at a time where she was looking for commercial success, trying out different styles to find a niche that she could make it big in. Video Games happened and that's when she knew what type of music she would make in the future.

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Yeah....no. She's not Lady Gaga thankfully. I decided to stan 5ever BECAUSE she doesn't make your cookie-cutter pop songs and abecause her ballads are also not your stereotypical power-house ballads. She makes haunting music.

Those upbeat songs were made at a time where she was looking for commercial success, trying out different styles to find a niche that she could make it big in. Video Games happened and that's when she knew what type of music she would make in the future.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

dfgndfg u really need to bring up gaga in every thread dont u..definition of obsessed

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.