Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Why she didn't release this version of American Life?

This is superior compared to the studio version and you HAVE clap1 TO clap1 ACCEPT clap1 IT clap1

All the Remixed & Revisted remixes were on FIRE and I dare to say good as the studio versions, but the American Life remix is srsl better clap1

Queen of Rock

yas2

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She needs to upload the original video on her YouTube channel is what we really need

I was thinking the same. Now that they’re finally getting their shit together regarding her YouTube channel and cleaning it up/properly uploading videos, they need to upload the original version tina1

It’s not like anyone is going to care nowadays.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I was thinking the same. Now that they’re finally getting their shit together regarding her YouTube channel and cleaning it up/properly uploading videos, they need to upload the original version tina1

It’s not like anyone is going to care nowadays.

I actually think it would be a good look for her these days lol, the original This Is America.

Hmmm i like this rmx but the original is still better imo. Maybe if this had the same structure as the original but with this sound I’d like it more. There was one AL rmx tho that had her voice filtered in the chorus part that I rly loved but idk what it was called. 

10 hours ago, Taylor said:

Never been a big fan of the AL title track, and I’m still not, but I like this version better than the original mad12

Finally someone who agrees with me yas2

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

She needs to upload the original video on her YouTube channel is what we really need

They are busy uploading irrelevant remixes of Ray of Light now nat2

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.