Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

Why did Britney ''Glory'' flop?

I think 

• after her meltdown in 2009 she lost the plot finesse and relevancy and that would explain her doing 'tour' every 10 years
  • steady job in Vegas
  • I don't know her relationship with her label but maybe they don't care too
  • maybe she doesn't want to do the same 'show' like in Las Vegas residency which means lips sync or those epileptic dance moves
  • she has enough money to let herself not to do anything
1 hour ago, taylor1989 said:

Yeah. What do you think is the reason Britney doesn't care about her career anymore?

Honestly, her kids. She primarily cares about raising her two boys. I’m sure it was a factor in her residency so she could see them more. She’s always bragging about her boys on Twitter/Insta, so it’s clear they’re a huge part of her life.

Shes already a legend and can live off her earnings for life, so for now, she wants to see her kids grow up more than she puts effort into promoting her albums. It doesn’t matter that much to her.

It’s not because Britney doesn’t care...it’s beccause the public doesn’t. After “Circus” people began slowly but gradually noticing that she’s got absolutely nothing to offer. And she can’t ever redeem herself with a stunning live performance or a groundbreaking song so I think this is a perfect example of why you need to have some sort of talent, otherwise you become an aged pop star oprah14

13 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It’s not because Britney doesn’t care...it’s beccause the public doesn’t. After “Circus” people began slowly but gradually noticing that she’s got absolutely nothing to offer. And she can’t ever redeem herself with a stunning live performance or a groundbreaking song so I think this is a perfect example of why you need to have some sort of talent, otherwise you become an aged pop star oprah14

Why does a talentless aged pop star have more album sales than the voice of a generation? oprah14 

Why does Britney have 4.2 billion+ total views on YouTube while X has 1.9 billion? YouTube premiered after their peaks, so even future generations appear to be into her more than X. oprah14 

16 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Why does a talentless aged pop star have more album sales than the voice of a generation? oprah14 

Why does Britney have 4.2 billion+ total views on YouTube while X has 1.9 billion? YouTube premiered after their peaks, so even future generations appear to be into her more than X. oprah14 

Because Britney has 9 albums, almost double the amount the Xtina does, thus she has more album sales and more YouTube views? brit3 

In fact, it’s quite sad that Britney isn’t even further ahead considering how much bigger her catalog is. oprah14 

And I wasn’t aware Youtube was around from 1999-2004, which was when they peaked. nat1 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Because Britney has 9 albums, almost double the amount the Xtina does, thus she has more album sales and more YouTube views? brit3 

They both debuted at the same time so it’s not my fault your fave is too lazy and non-caring to produce music for her fans. oprah14 

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

They both debuted at the same time so it’s not my fault your fave is too lazy and non-caring to produce music for her fans. oprah14 

It wasn’t your initial point though 

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

But you asked why and it’s logical...when someone has twice as much albums you would expect them to have twice as much sales? Yes or no? 

Also;

Albums Xtina released after Youtube;

Bionic

Lotus

Albums Britney released after Youtube;

Blackout

Circus

Femme Fatale

Britney Jean

Glory

oprah14 

The fact that Xtina is only 1:2 in youtube views despite only having 2:5 the amount of albums post YouTube, speaks volumes of how much her catalog HELD UP compared to Britney nat2 

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But you asked why and it’s logical...when someone has twice as much albums you would expect them to have twice as much sales? Yes or no? 

Also;

Albums Xtina released after Youtube;

Bionic

Lotus

Albums Britney released after Youtube;

Blackout

Circus

Femme Fatale

Britney Jean

Glory

oprah14 

The fact that Xtina is only 1:2 in youtube views despite only having 2:5 the amount of albums post YouTube, speaks volumes of how much her catalog HELD UP compared to Britney nat2 

Back to Basics was released after YouTube, so better re-calculate your numbers. oprah14 

Idk I think she finally released one too many “solid” albums and as a fan it was just meh in a way. She’s due for an experimental shift a la ITZ or Blackout.

21 minutes ago, Satori said:

Idk I think she finally released one too many “solid” albums and as a fan it was just meh in a way. She’s due for an experimental shift a la ITZ or Blackout.

I don’t think we will get another pop bible like ITZ but I am definitely curious about the sound of B10

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t think we will get another pop bible like ITZ but I am definitely curious about the sound of B10

The sound of “B10”? lmfao1It will sound exactly like the sounds of B3-B9! Overproduced dance music with robotic vocals and themes of dancing til sunrise. I mean really what are you expecting? oprah14   

54 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The sound of “B10”? lmfao1It will sound exactly like the sounds of B3-B9! Overproduced dance music with robotic vocals and themes of dancing til sunrise. I mean really what are you expecting? oprah14   

Lol and allegedly I am the one who hates Britney jj4 ITZ is a perfectly executed pop album, don’t even go there

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.