Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

Why did Britney ''Glory'' flop?

I think it's important to distinct that people are here for Britney, just not New Britney. They're just here for the classics, nobody except the gays know or care that she's got new music out. She sorta had an extended comeback from 2008 through 2011 but that was mostly because electronic dance music was more popular. She's doing the same old stuff and the GP aren't here for it.

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Because Britney has 9 albums, almost double the amount the Xtina does, thus she has more album sales and more YouTube views? brit3 

In fact, it’s quite sad that Britney isn’t even further ahead considering how much bigger her catalog is. oprah14 

And I wasn’t aware Youtube was around from 1999-2004, which was when they peaked. nat1 

Wrong. xtina12 

Take away Britney's last 5 albums and her album sales would still be bigger than Xtina's so it's time to change it up because pulling the "quantity" card has never been valid oprah14 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Because Britney has 9 albums, almost double the amount the Xtina does, thus she has more album sales and more YouTube views? brit3 

In fact, it’s quite sad that Britney isn’t even further ahead considering how much bigger her catalog is. oprah14 

And I wasn’t aware Youtube was around from 1999-2004, which was when they peaked. nat1 

Cut half her catalogue and she still has more sales than Xtinct's tragic figures, compare albums per period/era and she still beats her, compare their touring stats and she annihilates her, stop trying to find excuses for Pigtina's tragic career brit12

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t think we will get another pop bible like ITZ but I am definitely curious about the sound of B10

I am too, but as much as I love her she hasn't given us much reason to expect something new.  Circus, FF, BJ, and Glory are all good albums and better than more basic no1curr pop g0rl albums, but nothing compared to ITZ or Blackout...  I wish she'd go full R&B or Hip-Hop even, just something for a change

On 5/21/2018 at 3:07 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I think it's important to distinct that people are here for Britney, just not New Britney. They're just here for the classics, nobody except the gays know or care that she's got new music out. She sorta had an extended comeback from 2008 through 2011 but that was mostly because electronic dance music was more popular. She's doing the same old stuff and the GP aren't here for it.

a gold medal well bestowed for your answer !

On 5/20/2018 at 4:07 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Ironic a moomoo stan is saying this when the only time people check for MooCow are for All I Want for Christmas.

13 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

Ironic a moomoo stan is saying this when the only time people check for MooCow are for All I Want for Christmas.

It isn't ironic because I didn't say Mariah was in any way more relevant or successful than Britney today laughcry1 The reach. I wasn't even being cruel about it.

12 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Cause only the gays are here for Shitney and now that straights rule the charts, she isn’t doing well anymore.

Considering how terribly xtina’s charting it looks like neither the gays nor the straights are here for ha nat2 

On 5/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, Onyx said:

Cut half her catalogue and she still has more sales than Xtinct's tragic figures, compare albums per period/era and she still beats her, compare their touring stats and she annihilates her, stop trying to find excuses for Pigtina's tragic career brit12

Sure Jan. Live off Britney’s debut album as long as you want...but it’s still slowly fading away like ur faves relevancy and impact. nat1 

19 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Sure Jan. Live off Britney’s debut album as long as you want...but it’s still slowly fading away like ur faves relevancy and impact. nat1 

Kinda like Fall in Line on Itunes

britney-laugh-radio-gic7ev.gif~c200

On 5/20/2018 at 3:07 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This sums it up perfectly

On 5/24/2018 at 8:29 PM, Onyx said:

Kinda like Fall in Line on Itunes

britney-laugh-radio-gic7ev.gif~c200

You do know "Moves Like Jagger" fell to like #70 on iTunes before radio turned it around, right? nat1 

Just now, Agugaga said:

You do know "Moves Like Jagger" fell to like #70 on iTunes before radio turned it around, right? nat1 

Except she wasn't the lead artist nat1 Call me when she has a hit on her own, when was the last time she had a solo hit? Keeps Getting Better in 2008? Ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, Onyx said:

Except she wasn't the lead artist nat1 Call me when she has a hit on her own, when was the last time she had a solo hit? Keeps Getting Better in 2008? Ridiculous. 

Christina had hit collabos since 2011. Britney hasn’t had a hit solo or in a collabo since 2012 nat1

17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

But when it hit #1 on iTunes U was saying “iTunes doesn’t matter.” 

Where? And yeah it doesn't matter, Billboard does and we know she won't do great so. 

17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Christina had hit collabos since 2011. Britney hasn’t had a hit solo or in a collabo since 2012 nat1

Still she can't make hits on her own though, at least Make Me and Work Bitch went platinum, last time Xtinct achieved that with a solo single was in 2006 with ANOM rip4 Have several seats sweetie 

3 hours ago, Onyx said:

Where? And yeah it doesn't matter, Billboard does and we know she won't do great so. 

Still she can't make hits on her own though, at least Make Me and Work Bitch went platinum, last time Xtinct achieved that with a solo single was in 2006 with ANOM rip4 Have several seats sweetie 

Britney’s only solo singles in 6 years were “Perfume” and “Work Bitch.” You can take a seat right next to us, sweetie oprah14 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.