Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Will Xtina get G-Eazy'd by Demi during her comeback performance?

Will Demi steal the thunder?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will Xtina get overshadowed?

• Yes she will. Demi and the power of ha features! Truly the new Xtine.
    • No, Xtina will make a legendary return
    • Both will shine in their own way

This was supposed to be Britney's comeback performance, and then it turned into a G-Eazy setlist.

Will Xtina have her moment or will she get outshone by a younger more relevant act? nat1 

well sis had to enlist an ex-act to sing the top harmonies on the song so demi will overpower her and outsing her during the performance

Just now, Sylk said:

well sis had to enlist an ex-act to sing the top harmonies on the song so demi will overpower her and outsing her during the performance

tea, we'll just have a screaming match of Xtina who can't belt outside the fourth octave anymore and Demi SERVING on that Bb5 belt rip2

9 hours ago, Law said:

tea, we'll just have a screaming match of Xtina who can't belt outside the fourth octave anymore and Demi crashing and burning* on that Bb5 belt rip2

welp dead7

Xtina actually served better than I thought she would so props to ha I guess oprah14

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

This feels like a Trump survey where all the questions are skewed and biased and none of the choices are correct. xtina2 

Figured you would enjoy fake news since you enjoy fake performances (lip synching), oprah14 

On 5/20/2018 at 2:54 PM, Oblivia said:

If anything, I feel they’ll both try to outsing each other and it’ll end up being some big mess rip3 

like this?

18 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Honestly they had like... no chemistry on stage dead2 Demi was louder, but Christina sounded better. 

i also think Demi missed a few words towards the middle of the song jj3 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.