Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

StrippedX

X Billboard Music Awards 18

I can’t get over this performance? It was honestly better than anything Christina has done since Bionic days oh my God. Like. VISUALS. CHOREO. THEME. Vocally Christina did great too but it wasn’t as AMAZING as the studio version. 

But overall I’m living for this omg yas2 

Demi was shaky but overall it was amazing. The production value >>>> 

I still can’t stop imagining how much better this song would have been with P!nk as the featured artist slaycat

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Holy shit that ending... was dark. In the background vid that man taking away the little girls.

If that is a part of the video I’m LIVINGGG. I wanted dystopian realness, and Maria and Demetria are SERVING me dystopian realness slaycat

It was not their best.  Demi was shaky all over.  Xtina sounded good on her first few parts, but she should've informed Demi on those ad-libs she does near the end, because Demi was scraping for her life.

It was OK, Demi was just really shaky and sounded so nervous.  She really should have just dodged the Bb5, she had apprehensions, so she should've just dropped it.  I think she was pressured since Xtina did go silent before the A5-Bb5 build up to let Demi shine.  It's a tough note to sing especially someone that has unreliable technique like Demi.

We love a good screamfest though.antm1scream2

*opens google maps*

"nearest wig shops"

fall9

An amazing performance, however it would've been perfect if they just properly sang the last chorus without the belting and those adlibs and what not... Maybe I would've added some more theatrics, like the men taking them apart or smth during the bridge idk....

Anyway, still a great performance fall9 

They've recieved so much praise for this performance antm1

People are really putting Christina on that "legend status". I've seen so many being like "Demi did GREAT and it's ok she was nervous because it's CHRISTINA" yas2 

THEY BETTER RECOGNIZE 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.