Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

The Official Billboard Music Awards Thread - BG Edition

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Went to look at FIL and iTunes and didn’t find it anywhere In the vicinity of where it was Before the performance. #WeWon. nat1 

Hey I changed mind FIL is not that boring, but the performance version did not matched the studio version.

10 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Hey I changed mind FIL is not that boring, but the performance version did not matched the studio version.

I never expected it to. But thanks for the clarification about your stance on the single. nat1 

18 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

Ariana is #4

#4 with 70 Million radio audience <<<<#13 with 0 radio audience nat1 

On this scale FIL would be at #1 with a 5 million radio audience. Thanks for your input tho ny12 

40 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Janet was pathetic imo. mad5

I kinda agreeari1

that was lame and why peform a random song like Throb instead of your hits, you have a lot of great songs and you performed that? plus that outfit was a choice fall9

oh well the video and bruno getting on his knees for Janet was cute tho

31 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I never expected it to. But thanks for the clarification about your stance on the single. nat1 

Np. I just want to point out how Ariana was able to match the studio version while FIL was worse than the studio version.

Btw do you know why FIL has no radio airplay? Cuz that song is not that great. 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

And Ariana will never achieve the same commercial success as Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Janet, Britney, Xtina, Katy, Adele, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga, Miley, Taylor which is why it’s time to just accept that it is what it is. nat2 

Because pure sales died before she's started to peak? dead7 Please explain the sales of all of your faves' singles released in the past month. Explain why NTLTC is #4 and Fall in Line is #14. Explain why all the people knew the words and were bopping along to NTLTC and not Fall in Line, a kii rip2 

She's the second highest streamed female in the US, what's your issue girl ny5

36 minutes ago, RICKY MARTIN said:

I kinda agreeari1

that was lame and why peform a random song like Throb instead of your hits, you have a lot of great songs and you performed that? plus that outfit was a choice fall9

oh well the video and bruno getting on his knees for Janet was cute tho

I agree. Also, I prefer when artists perform just one song in full rather than fragments of hits mixed together.

Still, Janet's stage presence is great.

4 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Can these annoying BTS fan girls shut the fuck up please?

I'm gonna destroy my computer if I see one other teenage girl screaming "BTTTSSSSSSS"

BTS fans r so annoying

39 minutes ago, Law said:

Because pure sales died before she's started to peak? dead7 Please explain the sales of all of your faves' singles released in the past month. Explain why NTLTC is #4 and Fall in Line is #14. Explain why all the people knew the words and were bopping along to NTLTC and not Fall in Line, a kii rip2 

She's the second highest streamed female in the US, what's your issue girl ny5

correction, FIL is #8 and steadily climbing moo1  I don't care about Agu but do you sis.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.