Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

White Woman calls the cops on a black family for having a BBQ

She probably thought the seasonings were drugs. We know white americans aren't familiar with flavour.

No, but for real, I would've slapped the shit out of that matrix glitch looking bitch.

1 minute ago, Manel said:

She probably thought the seasonings were drugs. We know white americans aren't familiar with flavour.

No, but for real, I would've slapped the shit out of that matrix glitch looking bitch.

OMG lmfao2 

White Americans when you season your food with more than just salt:

Image result for old people coughing heart attackImage result for old woman coughing

10 minutes ago, Manel said:

This whole post SENT ME rip3 

2 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

OMG lmfao2 

White Americans when you season your food with more than just salt:

Image result for old people coughing heart attackImage result for old woman coughing

lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Not her pulling her victimhood card when the cops arrived, what is she crying for? lmfao2 

When she started to grab her knees as if she were having a panic attack. fall6

15 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

When she started to grab her knees as if she were having a panic attack. fall6

IKR? the theatrics and dramatics!!!! A classic victimhood performance.

The poor white cop acted as if he knew this bitch was out of her mind. Poor guy.

14 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

She was being HARASSED!!! eve1 

Only in her head, like this one right here:

https://nypost.com/2017/08/25/woman-heading-to-prison-after-falsely-accusing-15-men-of-rape/

eve1 

On 5/21/2018 at 8:39 AM, Beaux said:

Not her pulling her victimhood card when the cops arrived, what was she crying for? lmfao2 

Sort of what I was thinking. Like, you just called the cops on people minding their own business and you’re playing the victim? I’m glad she’s getting dragged. As for her crying:

23598082.gif

Just now, Krista said:

Sort of what I was thinking. Like, you just called the cops on people minding their own business and you’re playing the victim? I’m glad she’s getting dragged. As for her crying:

23598082.gif

She was doing the absolute most. Miserable bitch.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.