Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sugar Baby

Choose 5 Artists That Represent Your Music Taste

Choose 5 artists that represent your musical indentity

-Lady Gaga (my love for electronic music and theatrical performances, I have to admit I rarely listen to her music these days tho, I don't think it has aged very well, but still exited for her new stuff)

e91b07fd9e756971701733e7511f8540_m.jpg

-Ricky Martin (My Love for Latin Pop Music and sounds and rhythms (I'm latino) , through out his career his the perfect example of a male latino popstar imo, he inspired me to learn to sing and play an instrument and dance like a latino should do)

Ricky-Marin--300x300.jpg

-Beyonce (my appreciation for R&B Music happened because of her, I also find it impressive how her music has aged so well compared to her peers)

Resultado de imagen para beyonce 300 x 300

-Madonna (My Love for Pop music and theatrical performances and videos, pretty much the same reason as gaga )

Resultado de imagen para madonna 300 x 300

-Janet Jackson (My love for some New Jack Swing and choreographies in music videos and performances)

Resultado de imagen para janet jackson 300 x 300

Honorable mention (Girls Generation and AKB48)

I really like some KPOP and JPOP stuff and these 2 are pretty much what like the most

Resultado de imagen para AKB48 300 x 300Resultado de imagen para girls generation 300 x 300

Lady Gaga - My love for 00's and 10's pop and dance music. Gaga had so much impact on the sound and style of pop music during that time, and it's one of my favourite eras of mainstream music.

Metallica - My love for metal. I discovered a whole new world of incredible music because of Metallica. I'll always love them for it.

ABBA - My love for old school pop. My mum grew up in the 70's and 80's, so there was a lot of music from those decades played in our house growing up. It's very nostalgic for me.

Florence + The Machine - My love for the more alternative/indie side of pop.

Guns N' Roses - My love for 70's/80's/90's rock and rock music in general.

Lykke Li

Lana our savior 

Florence 

Janet 

Nina Simone

Aretha Franklin 

Françoise Hardy 

Billie Holiday 

sob1

But I also live for our flops, former Disney chanteuses and fads like Gaga, Katy, etc.

i don't like beyonce tho, except for her song with frank Ocean and xo maybe

Madonna cuz I love when music, religion and art become the same thing.

Kylie cuz I love catchy songs.

Ariana Grande cuz I love when vocals can touch ur heart and give it positive vibes.

Eminem cuz I love rap music.

Bob Marley cuz I love reggae music.

• Lana Del Rey
  • Madonna
  • Coldplay
  • Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
  • Queen or Taylor Swift or Rihanna or Panic! at the Disco

oprah14

I listen to everything anyway

oprah14

1. Britney Spears
  2. Maluma
  3. Belinda
  4. Ariana Grande
  5. Panic! At The Disco 

But I also hear a lot of Madonna, The Killers, Coldplay, Charlie Puth, Calvin Harris, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj & RuPaul

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.