Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sugar Baby

Choose 5 Artists That Represent Your Music Taste

Britney - pure pussy poppin pop perfection

Bjork - avant garde unique innovative musical genius

Azealia Banks - Rap / Hip hop / Electronica mix of the gods

Mariah - RnB / Pop vocalist songbird extravaganza 

Robyn - Indie Pop Princess of underratedness 

Madonna

Madonna

Madonna

KYLIE

Madonna

Essentially Madonna has done every genre of music out there. Everybody else is basically absolite.  Oh and the OP saying he likes M for the same reason he likes lady gargoyle ny12

Madonna – My love for classic, good pop music with thought and emotion behind it. On one hand, it represents my extensive love for 80s music, but also how music changes over periods of time and my love for evolving, ever-changing artists.

Kate Bush – My love for eclectic art-rock/baroque pop that experiments with different sounds, genres, and pushing the boundaries of what music can be considered. This music is often deeply thought-provoking and conceptual. The artists are pioneers or in a genre all of their own. But, there's always a sense of a traditional rock song at its core. (includes the likes of Björk and Florence + the Machine) 

Enya – My love for softer music – music that is thoughtful, comforting, and enigmatic. Not necessarily radio-friendly music; this is the traditional folk, world, and new-age side of my taste. It consists of instrumentalists and music sung in different languages.

Kylie Minogue – My love for the lighter side of things. Music that is pure, exciting, and often happy. The "typical" pop song as you will. Often consists of dance, disco, or electronic music. (includes the likes of Britney Spears and Marina & the Diamonds)

John Williams – My love for classical music. This is a pretty extensive category: It consists mostly of score music (which isn't necessarily always an orchestra, but definitely includes it), but also traditional classical music and instrumental music in general. "Worldess" music makes up a large part of my listening library, and I would be leaving out a big part of my musical identity if I did not include it.

Spoiler

Bonus:

Mariah Carey – My love for vocalists. A relatively new addition to my music category: this consists of music that is definitely good as it is, but the focus is on the admiration and enjoyment of how the singer uses their vocals in big, interesting ways. (includes the likes of Whitney Houston)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.