Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

Texas school shooter suspect won’t face death penalty

11 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

Allowing death penalty would be awful in any case.

1. The chance to kill an innocent person is way to high. You can't re-do death.

2. The state shouldn't not put itself on the same stage as the murderer. It needs to have morally higher standpoint. 

3. Statistically seen people of minorities are more often targeted with death penalty.

4. The murder of the assaulter won't make the victims alive again 

5. Death penalty won't solve the reason of the crime.

6. Death penalty won't stop crime rates. In fact states in the US without death penalty have a less crime rate. 

Tea was spilled. @Beaux Sip it and be thankful. 

Just now, Electra Heart. said:

Allowing death penalty would be awful in any case.

1. The chance to kill an innocent person is way to high. You can't re-do death.

2. The state shouldn't not put itself on the same stage as the murderer. It needs to have morally higher standpoint. 

3. Statistically seen people of minorities are more often targeted with death penalty.

4. The murder of the assaulter won't make the victims alive again 

5. Death penalty won't solve the reason of the crime.

6. Death penalty won't stop crime rates. In fact states in the US without death penalty have a less crime rate. 

Blah blah Blah. SJW vomit. 

I'm talking about death penalty in case someone is proven 100% GUILTY. I'm talking POST- extensive-investigations

Death penalty is a solution to me in the OP, at least it will ensure more victims won't be killed by the same person AGAIN. it will put a stop for more crimes to be committed by this crazy motherfucker.

Just now, Beaux said:

I'm talking about death penalty in case someone is proven 100% GUILTY. I'm talking POST- extensive-investigations

Death penalty is a solution to me in the OP, at least it will ensure more victims won't be killed by the same person AGAIN. it will put a stop for more crimes to be committed by this crazy motherfucker.

Great discussion culture.

4 minutes ago, Beaux said:

You just need to lock em in jail for the rest of their lives.

Just now, The One Above All said:

You just need to lock em in jail for the rest of their lives.

The one in the OP will be out at 57. All of his victims are dead.  He didn't give a chance in living to any of his victims, therefore i'd rather for him to be dead and for his body to be buried in a dirty graveyard. Eqgk3WT.gif

11 minutes ago, Beaux said:

The one in the OP will be out at 57. All of his victims are dead.  He didn't give a chance in living to any of his victims, therefore i'd rather for him to be dead and for his body to be buried in a dirty graveyard. Eqgk3WT.gif

Such a dumb comeback. Simply don't let someone like him go out at 57. Instead lock him up for the rest of his miserable life.

Altho in this specific case you should remember that the killer is a minor. This is a relevant fact in the penalty decision.

Just now, Electra Heart. said:

106 states have abolished death penalty. I guess they are all "SJW vomit" to you.

Yeah. Exactly. SJW vomit. Eqgk3WT.gif
The SJW collective can be wrong sometimes u know.  Eqgk3WT.gif 

Just now, The One Above All said:

Such a dumb comeback. Simply don't let someone like him go out at 57. Instead lock him up for the rest of his miserable life.

How about NAH? Kill Him instead with 8 bullets. 

"Six.. Seven... good boys go to heaven"

Related image

He planned to kill himself but didn't. Executing him would be too easy. Let him wither away in prison. Break him physically, mentally and emotionally like he's broken his victims and their families. He deserves to suffer like they are. He doesn't deserve to take the easy way out. 

If you want a human being dead, your mind is just as twisted as that of a killer. The death penalty also blatantly violates the 8th amendment for forbidding cruel and unusual punishment. There are too many problems with the death penalty. And if your mearguement is it's a "waste" to keep them alive: death penalty trials cost way more tax payer dollars than trials not seeking it.

41 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

If you want a human being dead, your mind is just as twisted as that of a killer. The death penalty also blatantly violates the 8th amendment for forbidding cruel and unusual punishment. There are too many problems with the death penalty. And if your mearguement is it's a "waste" to keep them alive: death penalty trials cost way more tax payer dollars than trials not seeking it.

SJW level: tew much

eyeroll-bad-girls-club1.gif?w=1000

5 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

So being compassionate for all human life is being an "SJW"? jj1 You can run along, sis

All human life? ALL? including serial killers and rapists? Now u run along.

1 minute ago, Beaux said:

All human life? ALL? including serial killers and rapists? Now u run along.

Contrary to popular belief, serial killers and rapists are human beings too jj1 I feel pretty sorry for you if you hold onto bitterness and hate towards others.

Acknowledging someone's humanity does NOT mean or equal approving of those crimes. Compassion is not approval.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.