Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

So now Taylor wants to empower women after the whole “snake” campaign went nowhere?

35 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

And that man is the biggest Trump supporter who said slavery was a choice yet Taylor is somehow the devil. nat1 

He's mentally ill. His sense of discernment is barely there, we can objectively use this as somewhat a valid excuse if we wanted to, but none of us will do so, NAHW what's taylor's excuse for being a snake? Eqgk3WT.gif

and yes, she is the devil tumblr_m5udwd7Dyc1r06tilo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I'm not sure how is this related to my post 

well 10 million people bought 1989 sooo ig they're all starbucks employees according to you  sia3

3 minutes ago, fab said:

well 10 million people bought 1989 sooo ig they're all starbucks employees according to you  sia3

"strarbucks girl" means basic white girl ... have you never heard about it before? kii1 

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Boring post try harder

Oh wow, scalp me hard. nat1 

Let’s not act like other women haven’t tried dragging down other women. Nicki wrote a song about Lil Kim called Stupid Hoe. How is that any different than Bad Blood? If anything, it’s way more demeaning towards feminism but hey, let’s pick and choose. nat1 

Everyone is a snake in their own ways. We all lie, we all cheat, and we all are with fault. Taylor just got exposed for an incident in front of millions, while millions of you out there are being snakes in your own ways. No one said Taylor is perfect, but the fact people try so hard to make her out to be the anti-Christ is hilarious. I’d think you’d have more important things to worry about in life than Taylor Swift, the girl who (as you stereotyped) all women who listen to her are “Starbucks girls with dried-up clitorises.” Sounds like you need a course on feminism yourself, honey, cuz you sure like to put down other women. nat1 

Try again, sweetie. nat1 

10 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Oh wow, scalp me hard. nat1 

Let’s not act like other women haven’t tried dragging down other women. Nicki wrote a song about Lil Kim called Stupid Hoe. How is that any different than Bad Blood? If anything, it’s way more demeaning towards feminism but hey, let’s pick and choose. nat1 

Everyone is a snake in their own ways. We all lie, we all cheat, and we all are with fault. Taylor just got exposed for an incident in front of millions, while millions of you out there are being snakes in your own ways. No one said Taylor is perfect, but the fact people try so hard to make her out to be the anti-Christ is hilarious. I’d think you’d have more important things to worry about in life than Taylor Swift, the girl who (as you stereotyped) all women who listen to her are “Starbucks girls with dried-up clitorises.” Sounds like you need a course on feminism yourself, honey, cuz you sure like to put down other women. nat1 

Try again, sweetie. nat1 

You're allowed to beef with other people, do what you gotta do to clear your name, but the difference is that Nicki didn't personally call Lil Kim to let her know that the song is not about her and then run her mouth claiming the opposite to the press. chi1 That aspect of Taylor makes her unbearable, when even her exes claim the same ; that's when you know you're problematic as opposed to just being pity like the rest of us. chi1 Cut off the "no one is perfect" excuses this is not a Hannah Montana episode, she's a fucking adult nearing 30 years of age, I think she would know by now that sabotaging others' game and reputation and then flipping the script (despite the evidence) and victimizing herself is not a normal pattern of behavior. It's all intentional, it's all calculated and it's disgusting. I'm not trying to make her seem like anything, I'm just laughing at her having an identity crisis about the whole victim - snake - back to victim plan didn't pan out as she thought it would. Yeah yeah she's banking on the hype she built for the last 10 years of herself and it's all exploding in our faces : massive sales, massive touring numbers etc, but her appeal was significantly reduced over the course of the last year and this is very much her BTW era, so don't pull the receipts on me, I already have them. Karma will get to her eventually, she'll turn 30 next year, America will adapt to a new sweetheart public figure and the minute she has a wrinkle on her face it's game over for her. 

I don't care about discussing her ass any further, it bores me aretha1

23 minutes ago, Jjang said:

You're allowed to beef with other people, do what you gotta do to clear your name, but the difference is that Nicki didn't personally call Lil Kim to let her know that the song is not about her and then run her mouth claiming the opposite to the press. chi1 That aspect of Taylor makes her unbearable, when even her exes claim the same ; that's when you know you're problematic as opposed to just being pity like the rest of us. chi1 Cut off the "no one is perfect" excuses this is not a Hannah Montana episode, she's a fucking adult nearing 30 years of age, I think she would know by now that sabotaging others' game and reputation and then flipping the script (despite the evidence) and victimizing herself is not a normal pattern of behavior. It's all intentional, it's all calculated and it's disgusting. I'm not trying to make her seem like anything, I'm just laughing at her having an identity crisis about the whole victim - snake - back to victim plan didn't pan out as she thought it would. Yeah yeah she's banking on the hype she built for the last 10 years of herself and it's all exploding in our faces : massive sales, massive touring numbers etc, but her appeal was significantly reduced over the course of the last year and this is very much her BTW era, so don't pull the receipts on me, I already have them. Karma will get to her eventually, she'll turn 30 next year, America will adapt to a new sweetheart public figure and the minute she has a wrinkle on her face it's game over for her. 

I don't care about discussing her ass any further, it bores me aretha1

Everyone is so hung up over Taylor getting caught in a lie about the phone call. We got it, it was a snake-like thing to do. Again, everyone gets caught in a lie and millions of people play victim when caught. Doesn’t make it okay, but if she was a random Jane in Nebraska no one would give a fuck about the snake-like thing she did. brit12

Don’t act like Nicki’s situation is better just because it didn’t start with one lying or playing victim. I’m pretty sure repeated insulted lyrics and calling a woman a “stupid hoe” 50+ times in one song is worse for feminism, but hey, Taylor is worse for a cheerleader-esque pop jingle that was way more subtle and not flat-out calling the other a bitch, hoe, and other derogatory terms. brit9 

Of course exes are gonna feel the same about her. Exes are almost always bitter towards the other. Like, it’s not that often that relationships end in a happy farewell. brit10 

Considering she’s 28 and looks early 20’s, plus has millions of dollars to have plastic surgery, anti-wrinkle medicine, etc. I think she’ll be fine for a while, but keep worrying for her I guess. brit14 

Bye! Better not come back to discuss her more since it bores you so much rih3

3 hours ago, Beaux said:

Imagine falling for a taylor swift narrative in 2018. 

Eqgk3WT.gif

Um yeah what you are saying is cute sis but all i wanna know is who that fuck is in that avi of your's? 

Just now, Moonflower said:

Um yeah what you are saying is cute sis but all i wanna know is who that fuck is in that avi of your's? 

Eqgk3WT.gif

matthew noszka. Eqgk3WT.gif

3 hours ago, Umbreon said:

And that man is the biggest Trump supporter who said slavery was a choice yet Taylor is somehow the devil. nat1 

Kanye isn't relevant enough to discuss, that's why I didn't mention his nameoprah14

3 hours ago, Arya said:

No, she is a snake, we can all agree on that, but that doesn't mean that she can't support other women, even if she's not best buddies with some of the women in the music industry. oprah14

I agree 100%. It's not like she can't be a feminist because of Bad Blood or whatever. I just feel like she's learned nothing from what happened, and it frustrates me because she's so talented and I like her sometimes but she's also a pretty awful personrip4

3 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Kanye isn't relevant enough to discuss, that's why I didn't mention his nameoprah14

I agree 100%. It's not like she can't be a feminist because of Bad Blood or whatever. I just feel like she's learned nothing from what happened, and it frustrates me because she's so talented and I like her sometimes but she's also a pretty awful personrip4

Yeah, some of the choices she's made during the Reputation era have me wanting to slap myself cry9 But a couple of bad choices don't make her an awful person, we all can make mistakes, it's not like she killed someone jj3

2 hours ago, HninSi said:

She's already in the elite group of a decade plus smashes. 

I'm so happy she (easily) went #1 last year lol. Her haters were sitting by their computers hoping it would be less, snake queen!

11 hours ago, rocky road said:

I'm so happy she (easily) went #1 last year lol. Her haters were sitting by their computers hoping it would be less, snake queen!

Has your avatar been doctored? Holy shit.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.