Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Say Lou Lou

Fall In Line to debut at #98

immmmmmmmmmorangu1orangu1orangu1orangu1 

with the frontloaded first week sales with BBMAs, carpool karaoke, and the lovatic fanbase pushing it to top 10 on itunes...to debut at #98... orangu1 

anyone who thinks that this song is gonna peak higher than #98 is sooooo delusional, NO one is going to stream this song and no one is going to buy it either. and a MV can't save a song if the song was DoA orangu1orangu1orangu1orangu1orangu1 well maybe she'll serve good music at least

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It is but they can’t read jj4 I guess for every @Agugaga in Xtina’s fanbase there’s one @Umbreon in Britney’s base jj4 

Clock me for my 2nd grade reading skills jj4 

I read it but thought it was referring to this week because I got the #1 songs on the list mixed up and based it off that. I read it on a Tuesday morning and I didn’t know the full chart was released first thing in the morning jj4 

Thank you for the shout-out though. jj5 

2 hours ago, Kenya said:

Let's not pretend that people said Katy was over after CTTR debuted at #4 ny12. I am chill, thanks, but debuting at #98 is not great. Y'all just keep lowering the bar.

Little Monsters to be specific oprah14 I was not one of those people, thanks

16 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Little Monsters to be specific oprah14 I was not one of those people, thanks

It wasn’t just LMs, but people in general oprah14. I wasn’t targeting you specifically.

3 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

As much as I'd like for it to be otherwise, I honestly think it might do better the week later... creep1 That is, unless BBMA, radio, and a proper music video does absolutely nothing for it. shrug1 

Why you want Xtina to flop cry9 

The song will go higher than #98 next week, but then drop back down. Lol. Also there are artist who ONLY get sales who debuted higher than Xtina, lol. Please look at Countey artists as a prime example lol. 

I have a lot of straight friends who don’t know Britney Spears is still alive. They think she died and was sacrificed for the corn harvest.

A few days ago we were in the car and Work Work or however that song is called came on the radio and they were like, ”What is this gay-ass shit?“. They turned the radio off immediately and grabbed XTina‘s Stripped CD and sang along to all the songs.

Sorry Britards but XTina is loved by straights and gays and Britney is a fad and will die from alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose soon enough.

18 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

I have a lot of straight friends who don’t know Britney Spears is still alive. They think she died and was sacrificed for the corn harvest.

A few days ago we were in the car and Work Work or however that song is called came on the radio and they were like, ”What is this gay-ass shit?“. They turned the radio off immediately and grabbed XTina‘s Stripped CD and sang along to all the songs.

Sorry Britards but XTina is loved by straights and gays and Britney is a fad and will die from alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose soon enough.

I live for this South Park referencelmfao2

48 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

This took me OUT lmfao1 

1 hour ago, Sailor Mars said:

And the desperation is setting in. oprah14 

58 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

So you think FIL is peaking on week 1? 

YES OR NO? nat2 

No, I don’t, never said that. rih2 

But do you think FIL will outpeak Make Me? 

YES OR NO? nat2 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.