Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Say Lou Lou

Fall In Line to debut at #98

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It’s all good tho cuz we still got a radio add date and a music video as well as a chart metrics change coming (which will weigh free streams way less than paid services), all that will give FIL a boost so I ain’t worried oprah14 

And what makes you think that paid streams will give her boost/people who pay for streaming will listen to Fall In Line? Ads on streaming services are only for those with free accounts jj4 

Just now, Kenya said:

I’m crying @ y’all saying #98 isn’t bad, but if some of these other girls don’t debut at #1 then they’re career is over rip2 

Like who? oprah12 All I said is that debuting at #98 based only on sales and streams from 1.5 day is not bad. Chill

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

And what makes you think that paid streams will give her boost/people who pay for streaming will listen to Fall In Line? Ads on streaming services are only for those with free accounts jj4 

The fact that it’s doing better in sales than streaming means people who can afford music, prefer it oprah14 

Just now, Agugaga said:

The fact that it’s doing better in sales than streaming means people who can afford music, prefer it oprah14 

Or maybe it’s because she was never a streaming power since streaming became a thing? FIL sales are already decreasing and it looks like she doesn’t have streaming to back it up. jj4 

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Or maybe it’s because she was never a streaming power since streaming became a thing? FIL sales are already decreasing and it looks like she doesn’t have streaming to back it up. jj4 

Most pop stars don’t get high streams unless there’s a huge radio campaign (like Havana).

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

That’s not a good tool of measurement. oprah14 

People who pay $10 a month, $120 a year vs an unidentifiable number oprah14 

I don’t stream music. I pirate, oops. I buy a song maybe once a year, maybe two years. oprah14 

....the tweet says early predictions for next weeks chart, so it'll include the full first week of sales and streams. The person that made the predictions even confirmed these predictions are the full seven days of sales.... fall4 

If there were enough sales and streams for it to chart after the first day, it would have debuted yesterday. But it didn't have enough so it won't debut until NEXT Monday at #98. Omfg. Xtina sis... fall4fall4fall4 

^ So this *ISN'T* "good for 1.5 days of sales and streams" blah blah. This is pretty fucking horrible for it's first full week of sales, fueled by a performance on it's 3rd day of the chart week. Welp. 

26 minutes ago, Divine said:

....the tweet says early predictions for next weeks chart, so it'll include the full first week of sales and streams. The person that made the predictions even confirmed these predictions are the full seven days of sales.... fall4 

23 minutes ago, harry said:

^ So this *ISN'T* "good for 1.5 days of sales and streams" blah blah. This is pretty fucking horrible for it's first full week of sales, fueled by a performance on it's 3rd day of the chart week. Welp. 

12 minutes ago, Divine said:

JGkABIK.jpg

you know what

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "dead gif atrl"

@Agugaga you are OVER!!! ny2 

29 minutes ago, Michael. said:

you know what

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "dead gif atrl"

@Agugaga you are OVER!!! ny2 

Hmmm not really, considering it’s first full week was divided two weeks. The first days it sold the most and won’t be counted for its first week on the chart.

Dont be a nitwit. We all know this will peak much higher in coming weeks with the video and push to radio all coming. But I guess you can enjoy your temporary satisfaction. Just remember songs like “Havana” debut at #99 on Billboard with no airplay or a music video either. That’s the beauty of the charts these days, songs will keep kicking for months. I know its a tough pill to swallow for faves whose singles peak in week 1 oprah14 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Like who? oprah12 All I said is that debuting at #98 based only on sales and streams from 1.5 day is not bad. Chill

Let's not pretend that people said Katy was over after CTTR debuted at #4 ny12. I am chill, thanks, but debuting at #98 is not great. Y'all just keep lowering the bar.

3 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Let's not pretend that people said Katy was over after CTTR debuted at #4 ny12. I am chill, thanks, but debuting at #98 is not great. Y'all just keep lowering the bar.

There’s a difference in getting a radio deal, a music video and digital sales lined up all within the same week and debuting at #4 than just getting an iTunes release with no video and music video and debuting at #98 based off sales divided over two weeks oprah14 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

There’s a difference in getting a radio deal, a music video and digital sales lined up all within the same week and debuting at #4 than just getting an iTunes release with no video and music video and debuting at #98 based off sales divided over two weeks oprah14 

Please bore someone else with your excuses for a low debut nat1. You'd think with the legendary status you say she has, people would care about her more fall4, but settle for going #1 on iTunes for a sec as an achievement ny12.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.