Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Say Lou Lou

Fall In Line to debut at #98

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

I have a lot of straight friends who don’t know Britney Spears is still alive. They think she died and was sacrificed for the corn harvest.

A few days ago we were in the car and Work Work or however that song is called came on the radio and they were like, ”What is this gay-ass shit?“. They turned the radio off immediately and grabbed XTina‘s Stripped CD and sang along to all the songs.

Sorry Britards but XTina is loved by straights and gays and Britney is a fad and will die from alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose soon enough.

omg they better stan Stripped cause she's a bop clap3 

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

I have a lot of straight friends who don’t know Britney Spears is still alive. They think she died and was sacrificed for the corn harvest.

A few days ago we were in the car and Work Work or however that song is called came on the radio and they were like, ”What is this gay-ass shit?“. They turned the radio off immediately and grabbed XTina‘s Stripped CD and sang along to all the songs.

Sorry Britards but XTina is loved by straights and gays and Britney is a fad and will die from alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose soon enough.

look at you copying me lol... cute 

19 hours ago, Kuba said:

Oh wow, perchedT for Fall In Line to suddenly not be the lead single dead2

Buzz single lol1

Meanwhile NTLTC climbed 3 spots to #7 oprah14

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

No, I don’t, never said that. rih2 

But do you think FIL will outpeak Make Me? 

YES OR NO? nat2 

Yes, but probably not until late Summer. Radio adds date is June 19 and we know for a fact anytime people hear this song, they are receptive to it. So I’m ready for this wonderful long journey and not having to worry about debut 1 week peaks nat1 

4 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

That is the most forced, fake story I’ve ever heard in my life fall4 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Yes, but probably not until late Summer. Radio adds date is June 19 and we know for a fact anytime people hear this song, they are receptive to it. So I’m ready for this wonderful long journey and not having to worry about debut 1 week peaks nat1 

So if people are receptive to it, how come it didn’t debut higher? brit10 Also not you thinking a ballad that debuted at 98 will eventually rise higher than 17 on the hot 100 during the SUMMER... xtina2 

Also, IIRC, didn’t you say when you made you return that you’re not gonna be expecting a smash or chart success from Xtina anymore now that you’ve accepted her as a flop like we have with Britney? xtina2 So why all the clinging onto hope that she’ll smash when all indicators point to the opposite? xtina2 

JUNE 19? dead7

wtf 

Why they are waiting so long? Isn't that date after the actual album release?

Just now, Taschens said:

JUNE 19? dead7

wtf 

Why they are waiting so long? Isn't that date after the actual album release?

I'm not sure they know what to do right now with none of the three released songs showing much traction. Hence the random release of the video today without any teaser or release announcement. 

5 minutes ago, harry said:

I'm not sure they know what to do right now with none of the three released songs showing much traction. Hence the random release of the video today without any teaser or release announcement. 

Well I hope they have a plan B, because their actual strategy doesn't make any sense. fall9

Video dropping today!!!!

FUCKING FLOP THREAD

BATTLEGROUND LOSES ONCE AGAIN @Umbreon @Vesperny2ny1 

You literally thought a BBMA performance would help but it’s slipping down and down iTunes and continues being a non-factor in streaming...

You literally think a music video is the new savior. Could it be? Possibly. Probably not. You always count your chickens before they hatch and we all take big laughs as your predictions flop every time. mad5 

16 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Why you want Xtina to flop cry9 

I don't really like Xtina or Demi creep1 But I don't really want them to flop. I'm not that cruel tbh. I honestly think this is a song that would do moderately well. Especially with some airplay. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.