Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

So Gaga lost against Era Istrefi

For those who forgot: 

Following the success of his previous hit song “Boom Boom,” Moroccan-Swedish international record producer Nadir Khayat, commonly known as Redone, is excited for the 2018 World Cup.  The producer announced that he already sent a song to FIFA to secure the official 2018 World Cup anthem.

The producer has chosen American diva, Lady Gaga to perform his track for the World tournament. RedOne told British tabloid newspaper Daily Star that he is aiming to do the official anthem for the 2018 World Cup, but “I  don’t know when that will be decided. I can’t give you a name of the song because it becomes to complicated!”

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2018/01/237783/redone-world-cup-song-fifa-lady-gaga-boom-boom/

And now she lost against Kosovar queen Era Istrefi oprah14

But also not surprising at all. Gaga is truly over 

Just now, Urbanov said:

I really forgot how good is that song omg Era really did THAT

Omg tea, I didn't listen to it for such a long time and I'm a bit shook by the views it got wat3

1 minute ago, Electra Heart. said:

Omg tea, I didn't listen to it for such a long time and I'm a bit shook by the views it got wat3

Wtf almost 600M views fall7 our faves are done

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.