Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Woke feminist Katy Perry SLAMS royal wedding, says ''Kate Won''

Katy had some pretty nice things to say, saying she was so happy Meghan was a proud feminist. But when ET interviewer Lauren Zima asked Katy what she thought of Meghan's dress, she said, "I would have done one more fitting."

She then said, "Kate won. I'm sorry, I'm never not gonna tell the truth. One more fitting. But I love [her]!"

eek dead2

Taylor then said, "I won. I'm sorry, I'm never not gonna tell the truth. My wig's more fitting. But I love [her]!"

hahaha the press is so stupid some times... she only gave her opinion an that wasent bad.... she doesnt like the dress thats all.

BTW she looks awesome whit this look

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

Are we dragging people for their opinions on wedding dresses now

4 hours ago, Aleco said:

hahaha the press is so stupid some times... she only gave her opinion an that wasent bad.... she doesnt like the dress thats all.

BTW she looks awesome whit this look

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

Omg y’all really gotta chill. 

It’s just an opinion fall4.

go out outside, watch a movie ny12.

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

bye

y'all know how to read right

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

y'all know how to read right

Enlighten us on how her saying Kate won with her dress is worth any of this commotion. Tell us why she’s not allowed to have an opinion over a dress.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.