Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Rep Tour Boxscores: $16.3M from 2 dates, $37.5M total

The boxscores for the 4th and 5th dates of the reputation Stadium Tour have been revealed by a reputable member over at BCharts, who also revealed the boxscores for the first two dates. 

$16.3M for the 2 Rose Bowl dates, $37.5M for the 5 total dates so far!

//

5/18/2018

5/19/2018

2 Shows

Taylor Swift

Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA

118,084/59,042

100% Sold Out

49.5 - 499.5

$16,251,980

source

touring legend omg soon to outgross all tours she won where are the haters now i thought reputa was a flop they can't come for her success so they gotta stick to the n*** shit ugh their mind it disgusts me sometimes anyways haters lost taylord won 

X6TJQ8x.gif

24 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

I'm happy for her and all of you but these numbers seem....just ridiculous no? No one, not even the biggest touring acts have ever made those numbers from those dates um1

I believe she’s one of the first big touring acts to utilize this slow ticketing thing which is supposed to help artists get the most money possible sia3 

Rolling Stone had a bigger average gross though, I think. Coldplay also had a similar one. 

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I believe she’s one of the first big touring acts to utilize this slow ticketing thing which is supposed to help artists get the most money possible sia3 

Rolling Stone had a bigger average gross though, I think. Coldplay also had a similar one. 

Are her European dates as expensive though? aretha1

58 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Are her European dates as expensive though? aretha1

I don’t think so lol. The stadiums are bigger though, so she’ll probably gross around the same, at least at Wembley.

She needs to add more Asian dates since that’s one of her biggest markets, but she’s too lazy to do a full leg there aretha1 

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don’t think so lol. The stadiums are bigger though, so she’ll probably gross around the same, at least at Wembley.

She needs to add more Asian dates since that’s one of her biggest markets, but she’s too lazy to do a full leg there aretha1 

Well, considering it's a stadium tour and it's going to be winter by the time she's there there's not really any other option, but I think she'll add at least 2 Asian stadium dates beside the Tokyo ones (which will probably take place in Tokyo Dome, a massive stadium). 

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Well, considering it's a stadium tour and it's going to be winter by the time she's there there's not really any other option, but I think she'll add at least 2 Asian stadium dates beside the Tokyo ones (which will probably take place in Tokyo Dome, a massive stadium). 

I don’t think she’ll add any more than the two Tokyo ones either tbh, but it’s nice to dream eve1 

She could definitely do a few more dates in Asia at any select stadiums, especially China, assuming she got approved and they have a stadium (which I assume they do). They’re probably asking for too much to bring it there anyway, so I won’t hold my breath jj4 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don’t think she’ll add any more than the two Tokyo ones either tbh, but it’s nice to dream eve1 

She could definitely do a few more dates in Asia at any select stadiums, especially China, assuming she got approved and they have a stadium (which I assume they do). They’re probably asking for too much to bring it there anyway, so I won’t hold my breath jj4 

I never followed her but I see she always has at least 7 Asian dates, so why not? 

It's a bit fishy that the stadium hasn't been announced yet, though. 

3 hours ago, Ricky Martin said:

her Adele and Beyonce are definitely the artists of the decade  rip2

Taylor may end up winning thointeresting1

these numbers are just.....orangu1

Honestly, I think Drake will end up taking AOTD dead2 his US stats are just...

Adele is undoubtedly the biggest, but her infrequent releasing hurts her a lot. Taylor has a great shot but Drake is demolishing her on the H100 and BB200 rn so idk. Maybe touring will help her interesting1 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.