Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Reddit: "M14 is a Mess"

17 hours ago, Jjang said:

This sounds too detailed to be fake. fall9 #M14Cancelled. 

I love the abortion part, though. That would be interesting.

is it tho we had way more detalied descriptions of Rh when we knew for sure its actually on the internet and tehre was a lot of fake ones like DM one when they stated that HeartbreakCity is a dance song dead2

it screems fake and attention whore so ny12

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

also fan would fucking know who the fuck "John Henry" is dead4

Couldn't agree more!!!!1!!1!1!!! nicki4 but who is he? nicki4

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

also fan would fucking know who the fuck "John Henry" is dead4

20 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

Couldn't agree more!!!!1!!1!1!!! nicki4 but who is he? nicki4

Maybe it was intentionally written so it could seem it was written by a non fan. However, why would a non-fan even care?

That comparison to Cher and Janet was weird, which could imply it was written by a hater and everything is fake.

We all also thought Illuminati lyrics were fake and so many other songs... jj3 In this case, it is too random. It is Reddit, not some Madonna site or forum. 

I am sick of her trying to piss people off all the time, it just gets in the way of the music and honestly she is capable of doing that to some people by just existing it seems. Willing to bet that she'll get dragged by leftist and SJW'S for being a "white saviour" and will also get dragged by right wingers for sounding like a SJW. I mean this could all be false but idk my gut is telling me that OP is telling the truth.

.....we need 1994-2003 Zendonna back

in any case im still excited for new musicjulia1

2 hours ago, Pierrot said:

I am sick of her trying to piss people off all the time, it just gets in the way of the music and honestly she is capable of doing that to some people by just existing it seems. Willing to bet that she'll get dragged by leftist and SJW'S for being a "white saviour" and will also get dragged by right wingers for sounding like a SJW. I mean this could all be false but idk my gut is telling me that OP is telling the truth.

.....we need 1994-2003 Zendonna back

in any case im still excited for new musicjulia1

its some random troll post dead4 she didnt do anything yet dead4

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.