Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Born This Way Is 7 Years Old

813sDSffMXL._SY355_.jpg

The album that helped me accept my being gay, and honestly changed my life. I can’t believe it’s been 7 years already. Come celebrate this masterpiece oprah4 

gaga13 Her Magnum Opus Yassssssssss!!!gaga13

I still remember listening to each song debut on the radio after school and then rushing to the internet to download it when I found out it leaked. mad10 My wig was snatched. I listen to BTW all the time and I truly feel nostalgiac each time. ny10

This album...this album changed my life. I cried so hard over the fact that I was gay and songs like MTN, BTW and Hair helped me coming out. But on songs like scheisse and hml, I felt sooooo sassy. This album is tattooed on my wrist, and changed my life.

18 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

she may never top it! sob1 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I don't know if she'll ever top this album.

She will tina1

7 minutes ago, Manel said:

This hurts tbh

Sis made an album full of impactful songs and now she's over here singing about a dead aunt she didn't meet.

wendy4

Well, maybe you can connect to BTW's message, but there are people who can to Joanne's oprah14

I became a stan around the time she wore a meat dress and owned the VMA's  (Basically when TFM era was over)brit9

therefore this was the very first time I experience an era from her it was amazing, I remember being obsessed with her and this album back in 2011cry7

it was amazing, I followed every single step she gave during that era, every single thing she did from a performance to walking on the streets felt like an EVENT to me, I was getting my life cry6

I was being snatched every single day, lol it's like I remember every single day from that year cause she was always doing something cry3

I will never forgive myself for not attending the BTWBall when she came to my country, especially since she has yet to come back again since then jj4

BORN THIS WAY legend1

the single choices were horrbile tho, the era could have been a lot bigger and lasted longer than it did with better single choices

things should have been like this

1.- Born this way

2.- Marry the night

3.- The edge of glory

4.- ScheiBe

5.- You and I

6.- Heavy Metal Lover

7.- either Americano, Judas or Goverment Hooker

end era

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply