Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Might wanna up that #98 prediction now

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I’m just gonna sit a lil on just how a music video will push a 98 debut up to top 20. brit10 let’s wait and see?

Who said anything about top 20? Like I said tho FIL will have a long run but it’s cute that ur used to one week peak debuts oprah14 

Just now, P.O.P said:

The video really fits the song, I cringed all way through it 

Thanks for the stream tho! Too bad u can’t hate without helping her chart position anymore circa 2010 oprah14 

16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Who said anything about top 20? Like I said tho FIL will have a long run but it’s cute that ur used to one week peak debuts oprah14 

Make Me was top 20 and you said yes FIL will top it. oprah14 

16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Thanks for the stream tho! Too bad u can’t hate without helping her chart position anymore circa 2010 oprah14 

I don’t mind helping Xtina, she’ll need all she can get oprah14 

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Make Me was top 20 and you said yes FIL will top it. oprah14 

Never said in its first week. Thanks for your selective reading attempts tho oprah14 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Never said in its first week. Thanks for your selective reading attempts tho oprah14 

Nor did I? oprah14

The question still remains: will FIL top Make Me and chart higher than 17? Yes or no? oprah14 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.