Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Might wanna up that #98 prediction now

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Nor did I? oprah14

The question still remains: will FIL top Make Me and chart higher than 17? Yes or no? oprah14 

To think yes is complete delusion fall4 

30 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Britney reached #17 on the debut alone then managed to hit the same peak (#17)  weeks later after her VMA performance. She is a legend with star power. 

Britney also had a radio deal to help her peak at #17 in week 1. Fall in Line isn’t even on radio yet. This comparison is apples to oranges. 

Obviously the FIL method has always been to build from the ground up whereas the Make Me campaign is get that peak in week 1 because Britney isn’t capable of having longevity...like ever oprah14 

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Britney also had a radio deal to help her peak at #17 in week 1. Fall in Line isn’t even on radio yet. This comparison is apples to oranges. 

Obviously the FIL method has always been to build from the ground up whereas the Make Me campaign is get that peak in week 1 because Britney isn’t capable of having longevity...like ever oprah14 

You come up with every excuse in the book fall4 

Fall In Line IS on radio. Stop pretending it’s not. mad5 

She has LOADED this song with promo. Her flop buzz single is PROMO to get her name out there again and generate buzz on her real single, no? Her lyric video is PROMO. Her BBMA performance is PROMO. Her Carpool Karaoke video was PROMO. Her music video is PROMO. Stop giving excuse after excuse about it being a “grassroots” attempt when it’s a major-label backed attempt at a hit. Just stop. gaga3 

The only thing that definitely isn’t promo is the star power of her name alone. eve1

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

But it literally reached #17 again weeks later

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

You come up with every excuse in the book fall4 

Fall In Line IS on radio. Stop pretending it’s not. mad5 

She has LOADED this song with promo. Her flop buzz single is PROMO to get her name out there again and generate buzz on her real single, no? Her lyric video is PROMO. Her BBMA performance is PROMO. Her Carpool Karaoke video was PROMO. Her music video is PROMO. Stop giving excuse after excuse about it being a “grassroots” attempt when it’s a major-label backed attempt at a hit. Just stop. gaga3 

The only thing that definitely isn’t promo is the star power of her name alone. eve1

FIL has 28 spins on pop radio. You keep saying it’s on the radio so I’m waiting for you to clarify. nat1 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

FIL has 28 spins on pop radio. You keep saying it’s on the radio so I’m waiting for you to clarify. nat1 

I hear it every time I get in my car, so... yes? If local radio stations across the US are playing it for nearly every town in America, then yes. I’ve heard it on 3 different local stations in my area a few times already. fall4 

Nice of you to ignore the rest. Glad you agree it’s getting tons of promo elsewhere besides your classic “onLy ThiS maNy raDio sPiNs!!!1!11!” so it has no excuse for flopping. nat1 

12 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I hear it every time I get in my car, so... yes? If local radio stations across the US are playing it for nearly every town in America, then yes. I’ve heard it on 3 different local stations in my area a few times already. fall4 

Nice of you to ignore the rest. Glad you agree it’s getting tons of promo elsewhere besides your classic “onLy ThiS maNy raDio sPiNs!!!1!11!” so it has no excuse for flopping. nat1 

Girl WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lmfao1

Top40/Pop
26 spins (+8)
4 radio stations (+1) 

HOT AC
22 spins (+4)
3 radio stations

It’s cute that ur giving FIL imaginary spins. I didn’t know it’s being pounded into ur brain cells that badly to the point that it’s giving you dementia but it’s fucking hilarious  ny2 

There are a total 7 stations across the country that have played the track a few times at most. So explain this? How are you hearing FIL on the radio so much? nat1 

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Girl WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lmfao1

Top40/Pop
26 spins (+8)
4 radio stations (+1) 

HOT AC
22 spins (+4)
3 radio stations

It’s cute that ur giving FIL imaginary spins. I didn’t know it’s being pounded into ur brain cells that badly to the point that it’s giving you dementia but it’s fucking hilarious  ny2 

There are a total 7 stations across the country that have played the track a few times at most. So explain this? How are you hearing FIL on the radio so much? nat1 

I don’t have Sirius or anything so my local Top 40 Station in my small hick town is playing it somehow? um2 

Even IF I wasn’t hearing it on radio, which I am somehow, you STILL FUCKING IGNORE THE REST. She could have a million forms of promo but you stick to your “raDio sPinS!!!” argument. fall4 

Does. Not. Fucking. Matter. Where’s Xtina’s fabled star power that’s supposed to sell a song? Where’s the buzz singles, the lyric vid, the music vid, the carpool karaoke video that millions of people watch, the BBMA performance in front of millions, the higher-profile feature, etc. getting the song? HUH? All of that fucking outweighs your fucking retarded radio spins cuz we live in 2018 last I checked, where ALL those other factors would matter more because streaming DOMINATES the market right now. Your fave BOMBS in streaming. You can cling to your mediocre iTunes positions and cry she has no radio spins, but it’s still no fucking excuse. We’re past the iTunes era. Get over it. rih9 

You can’t get anything through your fucking skull and you just ignore everything I say that you know is right and just cry “raDio sPinS!” every time cuz it’s all the two brain cells left in your brain can muster. brit5 

nat2 

18 hours ago, Agugaga said:

It is not like Christina's last 2 albums had longevity. They had front loaded sales. It seems that this is the strategy that they'll use if this era has no hit to give it longevity. xtina is not a chart topper now. She is a legacy act. Same with Britney. The label will expect the kind of returns an artist in this position can make.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.