Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Might wanna up that #98 prediction now

21 hours ago, dewlusional said:

Wow. RCA is really not spending much coins on her latelyjj3

They should have done a deal with Oreo to up the budget a bit. 

14 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I don’t have Sirius or anything so my local Top 40 Station in my small hick town is playing it somehow? um2 

Even IF I wasn’t hearing it on radio, which I am somehow, you STILL FUCKING IGNORE THE REST. She could have a million forms of promo but you stick to your “raDio sPinS!!!” argument. fall4 

Does. Not. Fucking. Matter. Where’s Xtina’s fabled star power that’s supposed to sell a song? Where’s the buzz singles, the lyric vid, the music vid, the carpool karaoke video that millions of people watch, the BBMA performance in front of millions, the higher-profile feature, etc. getting the song? HUH? All of that fucking outweighs your fucking retarded radio spins cuz we live in 2018 last I checked, where ALL those other factors would matter more because streaming DOMINATES the market right now. Your fave BOMBS in streaming. You can cling to your mediocre iTunes positions and cry she has no radio spins, but it’s still no fucking excuse. We’re past the iTunes era. Get over it. rih9 

You can’t get anything through your fucking skull and you just ignore everything I say that you know is right and just cry “raDio sPinS!” every time cuz it’s all the two brain cells left in your brain can muster. brit5 

nat2 

Somebody is triggered that he was proven wrong. ny4 

Sure, streaming is the dominant format right now. But no pop song has gone top 10 just from streaming. Pop songs REQUIRE airplay in order to chart in the top 10 and that’s a FACT. “Havana” went to #1 on Billboard  because radio carried it so far up the charts. Without radio it would have NOT been able to do that. We simply can’t say the same about hip hop acts like Childish Gambino, Drake, etc who are so dominant in streaming that they don’t even need radio to go to #1. But once again, POP ARTISTS NEED RADIO, which is why I keep bringing it up And I will fucking continue to bring up. It’s definetly relevant to this convo. Radio helps pop songs get more streams. Without radio, there will be no streams and lower chart placements for pop stars. Have a nice day. ny12 

27 minutes ago, Mistress 9 said:

and Gaga with the pharmaceutical industry to include a copy of Flopanne with every amitriptyline purchase

Now girl we both know if Xtina gets 1/10th of the success Joanne got it will be a surprise. Love your set btw ;)

10 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

#100 - Fall In Line

@Agugaga thoughts?

I’m gonna go ahead and summarize the thread he’ll make if it peaks above #100:

”HA, YOU BRITARDS AND X HATERS THOUGHT IT’D PEAK AT #100 BUT IT DEBUTED AT #74. QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING. KEEP YOUR CUTE #17 FRONT LOADED PEAKS CUZ QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING WITH A RADIO DEAL! #74 WITHOUT RADIO SPINS? YOUR FAVE COULD NEVERRRR!!!!!”

sia3 

5 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I’m gonna go ahead and summarize the thread he’ll make if it peaks above #100:

”HA, YOU BRITARDS AND X HATERS THOUGHT IT’D PEAK AT #100 BUT IT DEBUTED AT #74. QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING. KEEP YOUR CUTE #17 FRONT LOADED PEAKS CUZ QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING WITH A RADIO DEAL! #74 WITHOUT RADIO SPINS? YOUR FAVE COULD NEVERRRR!!!!!”

sia3 

Perfect oprah14

On 5/23/2018 at 11:40 PM, Umbreon said:

I don’t have Sirius or anything so my local Top 40 Station in my small hick town is playing it somehow? um2 

Even IF I wasn’t hearing it on radio, which I am somehow, you STILL FUCKING IGNORE THE REST. She could have a million forms of promo but you stick to your “raDio sPinS!!!” argument. fall4 

Does. Not. Fucking. Matter. Where’s Xtina’s fabled star power that’s supposed to sell a song? Where’s the buzz singles, the lyric vid, the music vid, the carpool karaoke video that millions of people watch, the BBMA performance in front of millions, the higher-profile feature, etc. getting the song? HUH? All of that fucking outweighs your fucking retarded radio spins cuz we live in 2018 last I checked, where ALL those other factors would matter more because streaming DOMINATES the market right now. Your fave BOMBS in streaming. You can cling to your mediocre iTunes positions and cry she has no radio spins, but it’s still no fucking excuse. We’re past the iTunes era. Get over it. rih9 

You can’t get anything through your fucking skull and you just ignore everything I say that you know is right and just cry “raDio sPinS!” every time cuz it’s all the two brain cells duleft in your brain can muster. brit5 

nat2 

dude calm down ur having a heart attack over a post

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.