Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Slumber Party received 5.6mil views in 24 hours

1 hour ago, Habits said:

the fact in 7 hours FIL has already gotten over 700k views, so if it gets 300k more views in the next 17 hours it seems like you're prediction for less than 1 mill in 24 hours fails bey2

The standards dead4

17 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

My straight friends don't even know Slumber Party exists but they love Fall in Line. Clearly it's the stronger and more straight-friendly song. 

Wtf is “straight-friendly”?

33 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

My straight friends don't even know Slumber Party exists but they love Fall in Line. Clearly it's the stronger and more straight-friendly song. 

Tell us more stories about your straight friends and how they think Britney was sacrificed in a corn harvest and then they turned immediately to Stripped as if a straight guy would do such a thing eve1

43 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

You know the type of music straights can relate to. Just like Kylie's music.

Oh of course! How could I be so naive? 

1 hour ago, Sailor Mars said:

omggg my straight friends threw me a party today in honor of born this way's 7th anniversary then all got matching gaga tattoos with me <3 queen of the heteros

9 minutes ago, Merryem said:

omggg my straight friends threw me a party today in honor of born this way's 7th anniversary then all got matching gaga tattoos with me <3 queen of the heteros

um well my straight friends and I celebrated Katy Perry existing by attaching whipped cream to our titties while wearing candy underwear and spraying whipped cream in each others’ mouths while on a nude beach so obviously you’re wrong and katy is queen of the heteros

Just now, Umbreon said:

Not really brit5

At the rate it’s going, it’s not gonna pass 5.6 mil in 24 hours if at almost half that time it’s only at 1.1 brit5 

And? “Say Something” got 2.6 million views in its first 24 hours and now has 380 million views. Even “Your Body” got like 3.4 million the first day and now has 170 million views. Meanwhile “Blunder Party” sits at 78 million views even tho it had this so called “5.6 million in 24 hours” feat you speak of. oprah14 

Youtube is about the longevity and being able to carry a song for months. Cute attempt of a thread tho. nat1 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

And? “Say Something” got 2.6 million views in its first 24 hours and now has 380 million views. Even “Your Body” got like 3.4 million the first day and now has 170 million views. Meanwhile “Blunder Party” sits at 78 million views even tho it had this so called “5.6 million in 24 hours” feat you speak of. oprah14 

Youtube is about the longevity and being able to carry a song for months. Cute attempt of a thread tho. nat1 

The original post was about the first 24 hours, not all-time, so you’re off topic? um2 

You know you’re gonna lose so you try deflecting it um2 

Lol’ing at you thinking FIL as the song in general, will have longevity if its had this rough of a start. Even Your Body had a higher peak than what’s predicted from FIL at #98. eve1

And Say Something was a #4 peaking song so I would hope it would have good views over Slumber Party that had zero promo. But good luck to FIL getting above that Top 80 position jj2 

4 hours ago, Music Meister said:

the sad part is u went to look up how many views it had the first day because ur that desperate to make Xtina look bad

how sad

What do you expect from a no life, obsessive, unfunny Troll?  oprah14

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.