Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Muse

I'm seeing an album era, not a singles era

Idk, I just get a sense that we will get really solid singles with great videos but the album will be more of a success than the singles. She's leaving pop for a more adult contemporary sound, which is Grammy gold. I see the album being critically acclaimed as well. Just a feeling I have. 

i think her best move honestly if she's shooting for critical acclaim over sales is to delay the album and drop accelerate from the album ASAP. doesn't matter if ya'll think it's edgy or good or not, the track was dead on arrival and critically PANNED, and if the track remains on the album it's gonna hurt the reception of it no matter how good the other songs are.

37 minutes ago, Muse said:

Idk, I just get a sense that we will get really solid singles with great videos but the album will be more of a success than the singles. She's leaving pop for a more adult contemporary sound, which is Grammy gold. I see the album being critically acclaimed as well. Just a feeling I have. 

critics are always pretty harsh on her,  i mean look at her mediacritic scores

i hope we will get at least +75 this time cry6

songs like Accelerate will get some negativ reviews from critics tho oprah14

5 hours ago, Merryem said:

i think her best move honestly if she's shooting for critical acclaim over sales is to delay the album and drop accelerate from the album ASAP. doesn't matter if ya'll think it's edgy or good or not, the track was dead on arrival and critically PANNED, and if the track remains on the album it's gonna hurt the reception of it no matter how good the other songs are.

Accelerate is a bop. Seethe 

6 hours ago, Merryem said:

You know, I have to agree. I defended Accelerate pretty hard when it came out, and then when I heard Twice and the final version of Fall In Line, I was like "bitch wtf was that mess?" Still better than 80% of the "hits" in the last few years, but not a standout song.

25 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Girl you can kiss that criticallly acclaimed title goodbye with Accelerate being on the album moo1 

One song shouldn't bring down the whole album

3 hours ago, Music Meister said:

That should have nothing to do with the album lol

I know it shouldn't, but they already had preconceived notions about her and went on to talk shit regardless of the rest of the album. moo1 That's critics for ya. aretha1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.