Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha's stylist teasing a video

3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

You really think they will film a high-budget video for a song that will never be released as a single? I'm pretty sure it's for new music.

We don't know if it's high-budget though wat3 And Hymn was already filmed and they had a director and all, and here we are with no video yet 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

We don't know if it's high-budget though wat3 And Hymn was already filmed and they had a director and all, and here we are with no video yet 

They are filming for almost a week...

Because Hymn was scrapped as a single.

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

They are filming for almost a week...

Because Hymn was scrapped as a single.

I'd say it's just better to wait to stop us from getting dissapointed oprah14
I will never understand why they can't release the video on Youtube and Vevo anyway and get money back from the views and word-of-mouth promo wat3 Can't they release  a video without promoting it as a single? 

Just noticed the place where the stylists are sitting in the photo is called "Mermaid Lounge"

Queens be like "Mermaid" album confirmed, plus it's one letter word like all her albums eve1

8 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Just noticed the place where the stylists are sitting in the photo is called "Mermaid Lounge"

Queens be like "Mermaid" album confirmed, plus it's one letter word like all her albums eve1

Animal 

Cannibal

Warrior

Rainbow

Mermaid

A concept tbh giveup1

7 hours ago, Kivo said:

BWAHAHAHAhahaha lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

On 5/26/2018 at 7:38 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Animal 

Cannibal

Warrior

Rainbow

Mermaid

A concept tbh giveup1

imagine an animal being a cannibal who is a rainbow warrior mermaid cry7 

15 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

"Just wrapped my first feature film" interesting1

Could it still be a music video? Perhaps like C'mon with an introduction? 

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

Could it still be a music video? Perhaps like C'mon with an introduction? 

I hope so. By the way, a little bird has told me that an RCA executive said they are "excited about new projects with SZA and Kesha" at a secret occasion today rav3

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

I hope so. By the way, a little bird has told me that an RCA executive said they are "excited about new projects with SZA and Kesha" at a secret occasion today rav3

antm1sia1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.