Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

90s rock band Belly praises Praying

Reunited '90s Rockers Belly Talk Loving Kesha & Why the Rapper Belly Is 'Not Even An Issue'

(...)

The way people listen to music is so different since the last time Belly has released an album.

I think pulling ourselves out of the compartmentalization of that era in the 90s is really important, because now you can go back and be like, it was all good. Why were we making choices, because there was so much good stuff.

The top 40 stuff was a little hurting back then, to be honest. But that's something which cannot be said for 2018, when we have such great talent as Beyonce and Kesha on the charts, right?

I had to pull over to the side of the road the first time I heard "Pray" because it made me cry so hard (laughs). It's a beautiful song. She's amazing. I'm not a fan from day one, but the beauty of that song, it's untouchable. It's a very elevated, evolved place to go to where she went on "Pray."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8457792/belly-band-reunion-interview

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Me too lmfao1

I guess he just thought this was the real title rip4

or just couldnt decipher the whole word due to hearing loss lmfao2 

jk but lmfao2 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.