Jump to content

Most anticipated 'Liberation' tracks?

Recommended Posts

Freaky Prince    32,225

What Liberation tracks are you most excited to hear? 

For me it's :

  1. Sick of Sitting (considering this seems to be a The Voice diss track, I wonder how will it sound... a ballad? a more sassy song? Idk fall1)
  2. Right Moves (Interesting title. Who are these people tho, what kind of music do they make?)
  3. Pipe (No one has and idea who XNDA is, probably a DJ, so I'm here for a bop fall1)

Tracklist:

Spoiler

1. Liberation

2. Searching For Maria

3. Maria

4. Sick of Sittin'

5. Dreamers

6. Fall In Line (Feat. Demi Lovato)

7. Right Moves (Feat. Keida & Shenseea)

8. Like I Do (Feat. GoldLink)

9. Deserve

10. Twice

11. I Don't Need It Anymore (Interlude)

12. Accelerate (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

13. Pipe (Feat. XNDA)

14. Masochist

15. Unless It's With You

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava    6,682

Maria - from everything we've heard about it so far, I expect it to be a true masterpiece.

Sick of Sitting - bring me the Voice shade jj2

Also, whichever track is by Da Internz. moo1

But honestly everything. She has some interesting collabs on this album.

 

Also, I'm dying to know which song are those strings from, that we've heard in the Where's Maria? vid and also in the intro of the FIL music vid. It sounds so gorgeous. brit2 My guess is either Searching for Maria or from Maria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Plague    759

wtf there's a the voice diss track? laughcry1 shouldn't she have just left the show earlier if she was sick of it? jj4 this sounds too specific imo that it could be bad. and the fact that it's "sittin" and not sitting in the title makes me think it's probably not a ballad.

 

Based off titles alone i'm looking forward to Masochist and Dreamers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheRoxxtar    231

I liked the snippet of Masochist so looking forward to hearing the rest. Seemed catchy.

Also Right Moves, Like I Do, Deserve and Pipe. One of those has to be a banger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrippedX    3,724
On 5/25/2018 at 4:10 PM, Kirjava said:

Maria - from everything we've heard about it so far, I expect it to be a true masterpiece.

Sick of Sitting - bring me the Voice shade jj2

Also, whichever track is by Da Internz. moo1

But honestly everything. She has some interesting collabs on this album.

 

Also, I'm dying to know which song are those strings from, that we've heard in the Where's Maria? vid and also in the intro of the FIL music vid. It sounds so gorgeous. brit2 My guess is either Searching for Maria or from Maria.

The intro in FIL video I think is from Dreamers - the intro to it on the album. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava    6,682
5 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Right Moves in by Da Internz so that could be interesting!

+ it has some interesting features. jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava    6,682
7 hours ago, StrippedX said:

The intro in FIL video I think is from Dreamers - the intro to it on the album. 

But isn't Dreamers just some spoken words by little girls? I doubt it has instrumentation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    32,225
2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

But isn't Dreamers just some spoken words by little girls? I doubt it has instrumentation.

Maybe the intro in FIL is just some random tune they made for the video moo1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirjava    6,682
16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe the intro in FIL is just some random tune they made for the video moo1 

No, idts. It was in Where's Maria? as well. I'm sure it's from the album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    45,878
8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Just realized we actually have only 8 songs left moo1 

so moo1 still want it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×