Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina balloons passed Britney, Gaga, in Spotify monthly listeners

45 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But I thought you said she was ahead because of Moves Like Jagger? Was that another skewed fantasy or do you stick by those “statistics” too? nat1 

“Thanks to a few massively successful collaborations, most notably Moves Like Jagger, the Orphan album is very strong at 9,1 million units.

This extra push brings Christina Aguilera to 50,7 million equivalent album sales. This is less than half the 97 million managed by Britney Spears, putting them in fairly different leagues even if some chart statistics feed the debate. Norah Jones or Alicia Keys, both with similar totals to Christina, are better comparison scales for the former Disney star.”

Chartsmaster counts MLJ in xtina’s totally CSPC. So if you don’t want to count it, then Xtina’s career total is even WORSE than what was reflected in that number eve1 

But let’s say even if you don’t count MLJ for Christina, which is strange considering how much you fighter’s love to say that’s considered a smash hit for Xtina, Say something does count for everyone, right? Where are those numbers sis? nat1 

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

“Thanks to a few massively successful collaborations, most notably Moves Like Jagger, the Orphan album is very strong at 9,1 million units.

This extra push brings Christina Aguilera to 50,7 million equivalent album sales. This is less than half the 97 million managed by Britney Spears, putting them in fairly different leagues even if some chart statistics feed the debate. Norah Jones or Alicia Keys, both with similar totals to Christina, are better comparison scales for the former Disney star.”

Chartsmaster counts MLJ in xtina’s totally CSPC. So if you don’t want to count it, then Xtina’s career total is even WORSE than what was reflected in that number eve1 

But let’s say even if you don’t count MLJ for Christina, which is strange considering how much you fighter’s love to say that’s considered a smash hit for Xtina, Say something does count for everyone, right? Where are those numbers sis? nat1 

You’re my favorite brit1 

What the fuck is a “chartmaster” lmfao1

Is this the new “metacritic” that y’all thinking the public knows or cares about? lmfao1lmfao1

We were talking about spotify streams and you went off on a whole other rant! I literally don’t get it ayumi1@Vesper

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What the fuck is a “chartmaster” lmfao1

Is this the new “metacritic” that y’all thini the public knows or cares about? lmfao1lmfao1

We were talking about spotify streams ahdnyou went off on a whole other rant! I literally don’t get it ayumi1@Vesper

Chartsmaster is one of the most reliable resources for counting Comprehensive Sales + Streaming. It includes streaming statistics from more than simply Spotify (Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon, etc.) so it is a much better source for overall numbers as it is more comprehensive. nat2

Ignorance isn’t a cute look sis brit5 

Ill ask you one last time:

Streaming stats for Say Something? brit10 

Streaming stats for Xtina overall discog?

brit10 

Why are you dodging me?

brit10 

Afraid of the embarrassment that will ensue?

brit10 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But when it was in the top 5 y’all were saying “iTunes sales don’t matter”? nat1 

You’re literally the one who said ITunes doesn’t matter anymore in some thread a while ago um2 what kind of selective vision, hypocrite. xtina2 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chartsmaster is one of the most reliable resources for counting Comprehensive Sales + Streaming. It includes streaming statistics from more than simply Spotify (Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon, etc.) so it is a much better source for overall numbers as it is more comprehensive. nat2

Ignorance isn’t a cute look sis brit5 

Ill ask you one last time:

Streaming stats for Say Something? brit10 

Streaming stats for Xtina overall discog?

brit10 

Why are you dodging me?

brit10 

Afraid of the embarrassment that will ensue?

brit10 

I’d LOVE to give you the stats on “Say Something” since it’s 110% an XTINA SINGLE that we are proud of, but I’ll let another fighter get back to you. nat1 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I’d LOVE to give you the stats on “Say Something” since it’s 110% an XTINA SINGLE that we are proud of, but I’ll let another fighter get back to you. nat1 

So you’re too afraid to admit that say something accounts for a huge amount of streams that explains the OP? nat1 

16 hours ago, Agugaga said:

She was ahead of Britney before the new Music tho nat2 

No she wasn't rip2 

Britney was at 10,5M while X was stuck at 9M when she released Accelarate. 

8 hours ago, Raindrops said:

No she wasn't rip2 

Britney was at 10,5M while X was stuck at 9M when she released Accelarate. 

Christina was at 11.1 million before "Accelerate." We already had those receipts saved sis. She has been ahead of Britney for over a year dahling.

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

#58 on iTunes now rip2 

And? The album and radio push is coming in mid-June and people are receptive when they HEAR the song. So we are fully positive there are still good things to come for FIL. It's about longevity like "Praying" by Kesha or Pink's singles, which all take months to peak. 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And? The album and radio push is coming in mid-June and people are receptive when they HEAR the song. So we are fully positive there are still good things to come for FIL. It's about longevity like "Praying" by Kesha or Pink's singles, which all take months to peak. 

Alright girl you keep telling yourself that ny12 

Just now, Kenya said:

Alright girl you keep telling yourself that ny12 

"Fall in Line" being a hit of a flop isn't going to change the fact that the entire Witness era was an epic flop and katy has damaged her career completely. oprah14 

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

"Fall in Line" being a hit of a flop isn't going to change the fact that the entire Witness era was an epic flop and katy has damaged her career completely. oprah14 

Let me know when Xtina gets a top 5 hit, two videos over 400m views, debuts with over 150k SPS, and goes on an arena tour. Then we can compare current eras okay? 

19 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Let me know when Xtina gets a top 5 hit, two videos over 400m views, debuts with over 150k SPS, and goes on an arena tour. Then we can compare current eras okay? 

Spare the efforts sis, he will stay delusional no matter how many receipts you throw at him! oprah14 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.