Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Goldie

Girl group murderer Robin MANtin ditches Pussycat Dolls reunion in favor of a "new generation" lineup

The disgusting wanna-be RPDR contestant den mother from hell and murderer Robin MANtin decided to cancel the highly anticipated Pussycat Dolls reunion and is instead using the PCD brand (which she owns) to recruit a "new generation" lineup (she must have forgotten last time she tried that it fucking flopped HARD) after building up hype around the PCD name for months under the impression of a reunion to get Instagram followers and everyone's name on a mailing list so she can annoy them with news about a new lineup fronted by no1curr flop "Pia Mia" (who even?). Trantin, whose only accomplishments are creating girl groups which she pimps out to make successful, being responsible for the death of Simone Battle, and having lips that resemble a hemorrhoid-ridden anus, supposedly blindsided Nicole Slayzinger and the other dolls:

Robin Antin creates new Pussycats Dolls troupe - report
Robin Antin has reportedly upset the Pussycat Dolls by creating a new troupe using the same name.
 THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2018
1152762_1892_43_8551_7_d3b89d453d84f7419JESSICA SUTTA, KIMBERLY WYATT, NICOLE SCHERZINGER, ASHLEY ROBERTS, MELODY THORNTON THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS LEAVING GMTV STUDIOS LONDON, ENGLAND - 16.09.08 [WENN]

The dancer founded the modern burlesque troupe the Pussycat Dolls in the '90s before launching them as a girl group featuring Nicole Scherzinger, Kimberly Wyatt, Ashley Roberts, Melody Thornton, Jessica Sutta and Carmit Bachar. The group split in 2009 and are reportedly in talks for a reunion. 
However, their plans have hit a snag as Robin has created a new group called Pussycat Dolls: Next Generation without consulting them. 
"Robin has really put the cat among the pigeons with this new project," a source told The Sun newspaper. "Although no agreement had been reached, all of the original girls were up for reuniting and they were just figuring out how it would work.
"But then Robin put out a casting call for this new group last week and it came as a complete surprise for the girls... It seems like Robin decided the comeback wasn't going to happen so has gone off and done her own thing. It's a bit messy and the other girls have taken it personally."
Do It Again singer Pia Mia has been selected to front the new troupe, while Robin held open auditions for other members at the Playground LA dance studio on Wednesday (23May18). The notice explained that Robin and choreographer Mikey Minden will serve as creative directors and auditionees don't need to be able to sing. 
Pia Mia and the Pussycat Dolls Instagram accounts both shared the same footage of dancers performing the audition routine, while the singer also posted a snap showing her sat behind a table, judging-panel style. 
The news comes weeks after Kimberly said all her Pussycat Dolls bandmates were on board with a reunion.
"We're all just in a place where we're kind of ready to live it all again, make it fun and enjoy it so I'm looking at the possibilities," she said on The Chris Ramsay Show in April. "I'd like to think (we'll reunite by the) end of this year, but it's easier said than done. But when I've got a dream and I set my intent I'm quite relentless so I'm just pushing forward and making it happen."

Have fun flopping for filth Mantin rip1 

bevrzFz.jpg

1U4aw9o.jpg

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

It could be pretty interesting to see new faces to be honest but they'll have to be as good as the former members which will probably not be the case.

tina.thumb.gif.08f485003c04376500e106c2e7bc8e47.gif

If Mantin wants new girls, then make a new group with a new name, when was there ever a time in history in which a band came back years later with the same name but with all new members? People identify PCD with Nicole (and the other girls too I guess dead2 ) not with the vibe/essence of PCD itself

3 minutes ago, Goldie said:

If Mantin wants new girls, then make a new group with a new name, when was there ever a time in history in which a band came back years later with the same name but with all new members? People identify PCD with Nicole (and the other girls too I guess dead2 ) not with the vibe/essence of PCD itself

Sugababes. jj4 The current line-up consists of three members who weren’t founding members. The founding members got together and wanted to make new music under their old band name but couldn’t because they don’t ”own“ the name, although they fucking invented it. It’s absurd...

19 minutes ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

They should make the group with the new itgirls aka Tinashe, Ariana, Dua, H.E.R. and SZA

tinashe would be cute for a girlgroup (again) but Ari and SZA are iconic without a group so not them.

as for the other two, Dua can take a seat in the back, but hew is HER? jj3 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

tinashe would be cute for a girlgroup (again) but Ari and SZA are iconic without a group so not them.

as for the other two, Dua can take a seat in the back, but hew is HER? jj3 

Queen of silk rnb, get into her

That Mantis creature needs to be erased to be honest. She probably asked the other girls to be part of the group as Carmit‘s replacement. When they said no she snapped and cancelled the reunion.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.