Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Next tour debate: stadium vs arena vs small theatre

Which crowd capacity fits better a Madonna's tour?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Better crowd experience is...?

Would you rather go to see the queen of touring in a stadium, arena or small theatre?

Her last tour was mainly arenas and I was sooo close to Madonna and I almost touched her hand. However, a studium is an open space and the crowd there is much bigger and it feels more epic. Do u agree?

I'd like a small theatre show better tbh :) 

All the fan favourite songs. I've been to 3 Madonna concerts already, I would prefer seeing in her in a more intimate setting actually interacting with fans rather focusing on a 1:30 hour long uninterrupted setlist. 

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

'The Magical Stadium Tour' is coming rih14

Stop promoting this hideous album title fall9 If this is the album title the tour should be named "Voldemort Is Coming In you Country Tour" fall9

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

I want something artistic and S&S tour didn't deliver that. oprah14

It was a good show though. She always delivers good shows. 

Her energy during that tour >>>>>

Okay then, MDNA 2.0 except it's all stadiums oprah14

theatre is more intimate but if im seeing a pop fave i want a big fucking ass show with cool staging and sets. a stadium is too big to appreciate, despite the atmosphere. gotta be arena for me

edit: thought this was a general thread lmfao. but regardless, id still rather see madge in an arena

3 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

I'd like a small theatre show better tbh :) 

All the fan favourite songs. I've been to 3 Madonna concerts already, I would prefer seeing in her in a more intimate setting actually interacting with fans rather focusing on a 1:30 hour long uninterrupted setlist. 

i want her to start doing theatre shows in 10 years or something dead4 not now, she's so young yet whit1

20 hours ago, Regina Phalange said:

i want her to start doing theatre shows in 10 years or something dead4 not now, she's so young yet whit1

She'll turn 60 this August.

She's not young - neither physically nor on paper. Her form is actually going down, it was obvious from her dances in Rebel Heart Tour. She wasn't as energetic and flexible as she used to be. 

27 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

She'll turn 60 this August.

She's not young - neither physically nor on paper. Her form is actually going down, it was obvious from her dances in Rebel Heart Tour. She wasn't as energetic and flexible as she used to be. 

I think Madonna is the kind of performer who can easily still slay the stage when she is 80 years old, like Martha Graham. The fact that RH tour was less energetic and with weak dancing is due to the fact that it was an arena tour imo. Let's face it: the effort put in a stadium show is larger than the effort to do an arena show.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.