Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga serving another classy look

19 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Welp, his explains the classy looks laughcry1 . They're probably recording the songs + promo videos for Cheek to cheek 2: The cheekier the better. 

Turns out they were having a photo shoot for his upcoming book brit0brit0

27 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Turns out they were having a photo shoot for his upcoming book brit0brit0

I read that as well, but I'm not convinced. Hasn't she been seen at the same studios 3 days in a row now? And why would she be already dressed up and with her make up done before entering the set, let alone the building for the photoshoot? Isn't that weird? Something doesn't add up for me brit12

4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I read that as well, but I'm not convinced. Hasn't she been seen at the same studios 3 days in a row now? And why would she be already dressed up and with her make up done before entering the set, let alone the building for the photoshoot? Isn't that weird? Something doesn't add up for me brit12

Actually 2, yesterday and the day before. We have no pics of him today. But, I mean, two days is not much, plus they could just be hanging around, ig fall8 

She's serving looks because she's in NYC brit12 She went in with one look and left the studio with another one yesterday, so that probably means they wanted to take more pics.

Bradley was also there and according to US Magazine she was finishing the ASIB soundtrack (which I find odd considering the movie has already been screened).

Idk, but I don't think they have been recording music brit12

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Actually 2, yesterday and the day before. We have no pics of him today. But, I mean, two days is not much, plus they could just be hanging around, ig fall8 

She's serving looks because she's in NYC brit12 She went in with one look and left the studio with another one yesterday, so that probably means they wanted to take more pics.

Bradley was also there and according to US Magazine she was finishing the ASIB soundtrack (which I find odd considering the movie has already been screened).

Idk, but I don't think they have been recording music brit12

Hmm ... maybe not recording music but it just seems like a lot of effort for just a book photoshoot. cheryl1  I guess only time will tell for sure. 

4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Hmm ... maybe not recording music but it just seems like a lot of effort for just a book photoshoot. cheryl1  I guess only time will tell for sure. 

She's extra, so I wouldn't be surprised nicki3

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.