Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Best and worst FOTP album covers from their latest releases?

Which  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Best one?

• Beyonce
    • Madonna
    • Lady Gaga
    • Britney Spears
    • Lana Del Rey
    • Katy Perry
    • Mariah Carey
    • Rihanna
    • Kylie Minogue
    • Kesha
    • Taylor Swift
  2. 2. Wosrt one?

Rihanna has the best one. I really love the colours and the whole aesthetics. Taylor, Kesha and Gaga also have pretty nice covers. Lemonade cover is decent but I wish it was something else than a MV still. Lust For Life - Lana’s smile is cute but there’s something odd about this cover and I can’t explain what. Katy’s cover is ok but there’s too much Photoshop going on. Kylie’s cover looks like a Clarks/Deichmann ad. Mariah - no comment, her legs look like they are 5 feet long but reality is ... well different rip4 The same goes to Madonna - photoshopped mess. Britney’s cover is just lazy, the same “intense” look like on 2 other covers + mv still rip4 

Best: Anti

Worst: Glory

From Best to Worst:

1. Witness (I love the idea with the eye inside her mouth)

2. Rebel Heart (Iconic)

3. Reputation (Iconic)

4. Joanne (Iconic)

5. Anti (Iconic)

6. Lust for Life (Beautiful artwork inspired by retro albums)

7. Rainbow (I like the psychedelic vibe)

8. Me. I Am Mariah... (It's OK)

9. Golden (It's OK, but a little bit boring)

10. Lemonade (So boring. What does it even mean?)

11. Glory (Out of the whole photo shoot, this is probably the ugliest photo. Really bad choice!)

15 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Rihanna has the best one. I really love the colours and the whole aesthetics. Taylor, Kesha and Gaga also have pretty nice covers. Lemonade cover is decent but I wish it was something else than a MV still. Lust For Life - Lana’s smile is cute but there’s something odd about this cover and I can’t explain what. Katy’s cover is ok but there’s too much Photoshop going on. Kylie’s cover looks like a Clarks/Deichmann ad. Mariah - no comment, her legs look like they are 5 feet long but reality is ... well different rip4 The same goes to Madonna - photoshopped mess. Britney’s cover is just lazy, the same “intense” look like on 2 other covers + mv still rip4 

Best: Anti

Worst: Glory

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-cover-itunes-

Her eyes look dead. The feeling I get with the cover is as if a 17 yr old girl was kidnapped, her kidnapper forcing her to take smiling pictures and writing a letter to home telling them why she ran away and how she plans on never coming back but is "happy" where she is. brit8

Creeeepy...... cheryl1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.