Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Best and worst FOTP album covers from their latest releases?

Which  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Best one?

• Beyonce
    • Madonna
    • Lady Gaga
    • Britney Spears
    • Lana Del Rey
    • Katy Perry
    • Mariah Carey
    • Rihanna
    • Kylie Minogue
    • Kesha
    • Taylor Swift
  2. 2. Wosrt one?

5 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-cover-itunes-

Her eyes look dead. The feeling I get with the cover is as if a 17 yr old girl was kidnapped, her kidnapper forcing her to take smiling pictures and writing a letter to home telling them why she ran away and how she plans on never coming back but is "happy" where she is. brit8

Creeeepy...... cheryl1

Chill,  fall4 it ain't that creepy

10 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Chill,  fall4 it ain't that creepy

And after the photo is taken he disposes of the body in the desert behind her. brit8oprah2

Poor Lana she's not with us, her label has been lying to us all this time. oprah2

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

And after the photo is taken he disposes of the body in the desert behind her. brit8oprah2

Poor Lana she's not with us, her label has been lying to us all this time. oprah2

It's actually the portrait of Lana's aunt who was kidnapped and murdered in the 70s and Lust For Life is Lana's dedication/embodiment of her oprah2 

10 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

It's actually the portrait of Lana's aunt who was kidnapped and murdered in the 70s and Lust For Life is Lana's dedication/embodiment of her oprah2 

Joanne hew? oprah2

9 hours ago, Beauty Queen said:

1. Lust For Life

2. Rainbow

3. ANTi

4. Reputation

5. Lemonade

6. Witness

7. Rebel Heart

8. Joanne

9. Golden

10. Glory

11. Me. I Am Mariah

id switch L4L and Rainbow with each other and Glory with Me. I Am Mariah with each other.

otherwise fairly the same as my list. jj3 

To me, Anti, Witness & Rainbow covers best represent their respective albums. You can correlate the visuals to the work.I'd throw reputation in there too, but that awkward slouch pose hurts my back nn fall9

Lemonade, Joanne & Golden look like they're all part of some basic edgy fashion campaign led by urban outfitters. Moo's on the other hand looks like an ad for sun lotion fall9

Lust for Life is still a mess, from the horrid border, to the photo literally being an outtake, to the fonts being mismatched and the colour scheme being so dull fall9 

2 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

Kesha's is bad, i never liked it. Mariah's to me is the best and thats not coming from a stan point of view

Kesha's is the best and Mariah's the worst for me awk1

21 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I’d say Britney’s is the worst but the abomination that is Witness exists. Worst image direction for an album ever.

Agreed. I thought it was gonna be based around that cute chipmunk thing that Chained to the Rhythm brought but...oh well oprah14

On 5/26/2018 at 7:33 PM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-cover-itunes-

Her eyes look dead. The feeling I get with the cover is as if a 17 yr old girl was kidnapped, her kidnapper forcing her to take smiling pictures and writing a letter to home telling them why she ran away and how she plans on never coming back but is "happy" where she is. brit8

Creeeepy...... cheryl1

OMG Last night I watched a movie with a VERY similar plot. fall4

It's called "Hounds of Love".

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.