Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

The underrated trinity

Fight me meg1

Electric Chapel is in the top 5 from BTW, is an excellent track, totally outside of her comfort area, has great lyrics, her moaning during the bridge is THAT part of her discography, "pray for your sins right under the glass disco ball" A LYRIC meg1

Poor Manicure, I'm including it on this list, but even I'm sleeping on it cuz the poor sis is on that 'choice' album meg1 It's catchy as fuck and should've been a single with a 60s beauty salon video meg1 and guess what???? meg1 IT'S BETTER THAN SEXXX DREAMS meg1

Come To Mama snaps, but we are all sleeping on it because it's overshadowed by some career highlights she delivered on the album meg1 CTM is BTW's little sister, she is kind, well-educated, she is too nice and will probably end up as a housemaid meg1 Not to mention it continued the tradition (muh muh muh > m-m-m-monster > ma-ma-marry > ma ma manicure > come to ma-ma) meg1 Too good for tasteless faggots meg1

Teeth is an honorable mention meg1 As long as Molester (and the overrated SHICD) are on the album, Teeth will never be the worst song meg1

I love Come To Mama and MANiCURE, but Electric Chapel is one of my least favorites :(

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.