Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

why do madonna stans hate britney?

Britney is rightfully up there with Madonnabrit10 even the queen herself agrees. Madonna and Britney also have always been on good terms with eachother and have performed several times together. 

I don't get why so many madonna stans try to shit on Britney?

Britney is not up there with Madonna tho brit3 

Madonna doesn’t just sing dance songs and is in no way close to robotic so the comparison of Brit/Madonna faded away back in 03. Not even close.

She sure is just another pop star like Gaga, Katy, Xtina, etc. oprah14 

16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Britney is not up there with Madonna tho brit3 

Madonna doesn’t just sing dance songs and is in no way close to robotic so the comparison of Brit/Madonna faded away back in 03. Not even close.

She sure is just another pop star like Gaga, Katy, Xtina, etc. oprah14 

Britney sings more than just dance songs. There’s plenty ballads on her albums, she just doesn’t usually release them as singles. oprah14 

7 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

The Medonesters don't claim you. 

oprah8

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Lol 

I have yet to see a Madonna fan caring about Britney let alone hate on her. 

But I think Madonna fans are looking for a Pop star that has or had something to say, and Britney didn't.

*cough* kevin *cough* havok

10 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

oprah8

Sis, no shade.... but shade. moo1 

Don't have anything against u, glad u stan Jessica cos I like ha. aretha1 I see tome TLC, Aaliyah, etc Taste! rav2

But do u honestly consider yourself a Madge stan when u say stuff like "Britney is up there with her"? oprah12

I mean the LEVEL OF ARTISTRY! oprah11

The LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM! rih2

The LEVEL OF DEDICATION! rav3

The LEVEL OF TALENT! rav1

The PROCESS OF EVOLUTION! clap1

The FUCKING CROWN OF POP BITCH! xtina1

SIT THE FUCK DOWN COS BRITNEY HOLDS NO CANDLE TO THE QUEEN! xtina15

THIS IS A BAD JOKE AND U KNOW IT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR BRITARD SOUL, SIS. rav3

Also I wasn’t aware that Madonna stans hated Britney. I thought they hated Gaga and purposely pick Britney over Gaga cuz Gaga was gonna be the bigger threat? 

43 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis, no shade.... but shade. moo1 

Don't have anything against u, glad u stan Jessica cos I like ha. aretha1 I see tome TLC, Aaliyah, etc Taste! rav2

But do u honestly consider yourself a Madge stan when u say stuff like "Britney is up there with her"? oprah12

I mean the LEVEL OF ARTISTRY! oprah11

The LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM! rih2

The LEVEL OF DEDICATION! rav3

The LEVEL OF TALENT! rav1

The PROCESS OF EVOLUTION! clap1

The FUCKING CROWN OF POP BITCH! xtina1

SIT THE FUCK DOWN COS BRITNEY HOLDS NO CANDLE TO THE QUEEN! xtina15

THIS IS A BAD JOKE AND U KNOW IT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR BRITARD SOUL, SIS. rav3

i should have specified but as far her career popularity and being icon i think she's indeed up there with Madonna xtina15 obviously not as an artist or as a talent(though i'd say young britney can outsing madonna any day). But yes, Britney was indeed the madonna of the 2000's in that regard rav1 she was the IT girl in that time and i have the proof rav1

41 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Also I wasn’t aware that Madonna stans hated Britney. I thought they hated Gaga and purposely pick Britney over Gaga cuz Gaga was gonna be the bigger threat? 

I've ran into quite a few on stan twitter and youtube, idk must just be my experience

27 minutes ago, Jjang said:

But there's no relation between their love for Madonna & hate for Britney, it's completely unrelated. So Idg where you concluded the Madonna fan => Britney hater equation kylie2

how do you know that?  kylie2

11 hours ago, Jjang said:

But there's no relation between their love for Madonna & hate for Britney, it's completely unrelated. 

11 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

how do you know that?  kylie2

Cos he hates and drags most pop girls, that's just Kevin. oprah14

Yeah, I've seen that too. I don't really know why, especially that Madonna has always shown support to Britney and both respect each other a lot. But I mean, it's fine.. I guess it's just stan wars. 

I all honesty it seemed like Madonna was crowning Britney and Xtina as her predecessors during the 2003 VMAs then did a song with Brit (Me Against The Music) in which she basically passed the batton to her as her heir. Thats how I always saw it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.