Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

why do madonna stans hate britney?

9 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis, no shade.... but shade. moo1 

Don't have anything against u, glad u stan Jessica cos I like ha. aretha1 I see tome TLC, Aaliyah, etc Taste! rav2

But do u honestly consider yourself a Madge stan when u say stuff like "Britney is up there with her"? oprah12

I mean the LEVEL OF ARTISTRY! oprah11

The LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM! rih2

The LEVEL OF DEDICATION! rav3

The LEVEL OF TALENT! rav1

The PROCESS OF EVOLUTION! clap1

The FUCKING CROWN OF POP BITCH! xtina1

SIT THE FUCK DOWN COS BRITNEY HOLDS NO CANDLE TO THE QUEEN! xtina15

THIS IS A BAD JOKE AND U KNOW IT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR BRITARD SOUL, SIS. rav3

Fucking READ ha lmfao1 

4 hours ago, Michael. said:

They don't hate her at all, they're pretty indifferent. Even in that Madonna forum full of crackheads and psychos, she's not really a target but Gaga though, she indeed is. Eve1 

Madonnanation?

Thread: Gaga breathes (bitch dares to inhale and exhale)

OP: How dare she released CO2 to the atmosphere???? SHE’S A CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!!!! Fadga!!!!111

34 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Because Britney had a bigger peak 

In 2007? Yeah...not even Madonna’s sex book was as scandalous and entertaining as watching Britard get what shevdeserves. It’s a shame she didn’t die and instead has been forced to keep going and release shitty music. Her time’s nearly up though.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:12 AM, Urbanov said:

Madonnanation?

Thread: Gaga breathes (bitch dares to inhale and exhale)

OP: How dare she released CO2 to the atmosphere???? SHE’S A CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!!!! Fadga!!!!111

Honestly reminds me of a certain Medonester here. nicki4 

30 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Honestly reminds me of a certain Medonester here. nicki4 

who? sass4

MadonnaNation is filled with fans who have midlife crisis, show some understanding sass4 we will get there sooner than what we think too nicki4

her younger fans are better than this tho sass4

On 5/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, ShutUpRae said:

Britney is rightfully up there with Madonnabrit10 even the queen herself agrees. Madonna and Britney also have always been on good terms with eachother and have performed several times together. 

I don't get why so many madonna stans try to shit on Britney?

Because they're pressed Britney has the bigger legacy and her music is more known by people. 

On 5/27/2018 at 2:20 AM, Jjang said:

Lol 

I have yet to see a Madonna fan caring about Britney let alone hate on her. 

But I think Madonna fans are looking for a Pop star that has or had something to say, and Britney didn't.

That sounds unrealistic though, Nobody's like Madonna, to be honest. She's got a very unique personality and style which is almost impossible to replicate or If they do it, the result won't be excellent so whoever is trying to look for a pop star has/had something to say like Madonna did well they're delusional. There's only one Madonna 

8 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

That sounds unrealistic though, Nobody's like Madonna, to be honest. She's got a very unique personality and style which is almost impossible to replicate or If they do it, the result won't be excellent so whoever is trying to look for a pop star has/had something to say like Madonna did well they're delusional. There's only one Madonna 

Well Gaga surely had something of value to say in her prime (that until she fucked up everything), Bey gave us a full vision with Lemonade (topped by Janelle Monáe, though) and even Katy striked us with some fancy artistic statements of her own lately. bey2 We're not looking for Madonna replicas, we're looking for Pop stars that contribute to the conversation and Britney was just never that, she's a full on calculated label puppet, and no that's not to dismiss her work, I actually own her GH, but it is what it is. oprah14

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Well Gaga surely had something of value to say in her prime (that until she fucked up everything), Bey gave us a full vision with Lemonade (topped by Janelle Monáe, though) and even Katy striked us with some fancy artistic statements of her own lately. bey2 We're not looking for Madonna replicas, we're looking for Pop stars that contribute to the conversation and Britney was just never that, she's a full on calculated label puppet, and no that's not to dismiss her work, I actually own her GH, but it is what it is. oprah14

Meh, Gaga was probably a good heir before the Born This Way fiasco and Britney is the first Disney Channel successful star to come out along with Christina, Justin and Ryan but she was pretty big and came with the controversy just like other Disney stars such as Miley and Demi but Madonna did it differently and effortless unlike nowadays pop stars who literally make up fake drama or controversy so people can pay attention to their own music but it's hard to explain

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.