Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

[Update] Fall In Line drops 2 spots to rank #100

Said it in the #98 peaking thread but might as well put it here too ny1 

@Agugaga‘s thread when it peaks above #100 that was predicted:

”HA, YOU BRITARDS AND X HATERS THOUGHT IT’D PEAK AT #100 BUT IT DEBUTED AT #74. QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING. KEEP YOUR CUTE #17 FRONT LOADED PEAKS CUZ QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING WITH A RADIO DEAL! #74 WITHOUT RADIO SPINS? YOUR FAVE COULD NEVERRRR!!!!!”

ny1 

15 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Said it in the #98 peaking thread but might as well put it here too ny1 

@Agugaga‘s thread when it peaks above #100 that was predicted:

”HA, YOU BRITARDS AND X HATERS THOUGHT IT’D PEAK AT #100 BUT IT DEBUTED AT #74. QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING. KEEP YOUR CUTE #17 FRONT LOADED PEAKS CUZ QUEEN OF LONGEVITY IS COMING WITH A RADIO DEAL! #74 WITHOUT RADIO SPINS? YOUR FAVE COULD NEVERRRR!!!!!”

ny1 

im confused it says debut at 100 what r u talking about

7 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

im confused it says debut at 100 what r u talking about

If a lyric video, a music video, and a BBMA performance in front of millions makes it debut at #100, it ain’t getting better after that with the major promo gone as it slips to (#73 currently) on iTunes. It’s only gonna get worse from there. dead4 

15 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

If a lyric video, a music video, and a BBMA performance in front of millions makes it debut at #100, it ain’t getting better after that with the major promo gone as it slips to (#73 currently) on iTunes. It’s only gonna get worse from there. dead4 

ok i got confused I thought u were her fan nevermind

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Sangria Wine is there too with pretty much the same promo. Also the Backstreet song lol. 

The song ain’t even been sent to radio tho? It’s not officially a single until that happens. In the meantime, I suggest you study some songs that debut #100-#80. That list includes “Havana,” “Meant to Be” and others oprah14 

50 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The song ain’t even been sent to radio tho? It’s not officially a single until that happens. In the meantime, I suggest you study some songs that debut #100-#80. That list includes “Havana,” “Meant to Be” and others oprah14 

...since when does a single have to have rules? You just can’t admit she’s not doing well this era oprah14

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Aaaaaand there it is ny4 

“Not officially a single til it’s on radio” ny4 

You even said yourself it had radio spins but barely any. So even if it has a few radio spins, it’s officially a single by your logic ny4 

Sorry I didn’t realize most artists make music videos and perform on music awards for non-singles ny4 

8 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Aaaaaand there it is ny4 

“Not officially a single til it’s on radio” ny4 

You even said yourself it had radio spins but barely any. So even if it has a few radio spins, it’s officially a single by your logic ny4 

Sorry I didn’t realize most artists make music videos and perform on music awards for non-singles ny4 

Drag her slay her!

12 hours ago, Agugaga said:

lmfao2

And Havana and Meant to Be are actual radio bops tho. FIL will do horribly, it doesn't bop and has awful production... the only thing going for it is Demi and even that's questionable.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.