Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

[Update] Fall In Line drops 2 spots to rank #100

15 hours ago, Agugaga said:

The song ain’t even been sent to radio tho? It’s not officially a single until that happens. In the meantime, I suggest you study some songs that debut #100-#80. That list includes “Havana,” “Meant to Be” and others oprah14 

Girl not you actually believing that being sent to radio will push FIL into the top of the charts xtina2 

I don't understand the strategy for this song tbh. Why isn't it on radio? Where is payola? orangu1

do they really think that Xtina, after 6 years and two flops in a row will just magically chart well? orangu1

maybe 4 years ago when SS was smashing, but honeys it's 2018 and people are not checking for her, invest some coins, get payola and get her to perform again orangu1

38 minutes ago, Philip said:

I don't understand the strategy for this song tbh. Why isn't it on radio? Where is payola? orangu1

do they really think that Xtina, after 6 years and two flops in a row will just magically chart well? orangu1

maybe 4 years ago when SS was smashing, but honeys it's 2018 and people are not checking for her, invest some coins, get payola and get her to perform again orangu1

Agreed orangu1 

It baffles me that our faves have had careers for two decades now but after all this time their management still fucks it up. Like howwww orangu1 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Girl not you actually believing that being sent to radio will push FIL into the top of the charts xtina2 

And why wouldn't it? There's still an entire population out there that haven't heard it. 

The lack of streaming, small youtube views, etc. all indicate that many people are not aware of its existence. Radio is important for a pop song like this. 

43 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Agreed orangu1 

It baffles me that our faves have had careers for two decades now but after all this time their management still fucks it up. Like howwww orangu1 

So you admit it then, that the song isn't being treated as a single yet? 

Anyway, I think the strategy RCA has for her is different. Radio has been fickle to her in the past so they probably figured a grassroots radio campaign is the best way to go. She might be negotiating to do Iheart Radio Festival which will probably result in payola spins for FIL which would explain why the song isn't going for adds immediately. But at the same time we know being a performer at Iheart Radio Festival doesn't guarantee radio success, because Britney did it two years ago and radio still shaded ha. I guess we just have to wait and see. 

14 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

So you admit it then, that the song isn't being treated as a single yet? 

Anyway, I think the strategy RCA has for her is different. Radio has been fickle to her in the past so they probably figured a grassroots radio campaign is the best way to go. She might be negotiating to do Iheart Radio Festival which will probably result in payola spins for FIL which would explain why the song isn't going for adds immediately. But at the same time we know being a performer at Iheart Radio Festival doesn't guarantee radio success, because Britney did it two years ago and radio still shaded ha. I guess we just have to wait and see. 

No honey. It’s a single orangu1 

I swear to god if you call it a grassroots song one more time. Indie artists’ attempts are grassroots. A high profile celebrity backed by a major label with a BBMA performance in front of millions, a music video, a carpool karaoke video on a series that gets millions of viewers, and another high-profile feature on the song is NOT a “grassroots” attempt. Her management fucked up with the radio part, but it’s NOT grassroots. at. all. You can keep pretending and making up excuses but it’s just bad management and her status as not being as relevant in today’s music scene. But cut the grassroots crap. gaga2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

And why wouldn't it? There's still an entire population out there that haven't heard it. 

The lack of streaming, small youtube views, etc. all indicate that many people are not aware of its existence. Radio is important for a pop song like this. 

So basically you’re saying no one is aware of Xtina’s big comeback after 6 years? I thought you were supposed to be defending Xtina, not shading her eve1 

It's sad ... true, but it's ok that she can no longer chart. But the music we're getting is super amazing and genuine and after waiting 6 years I'm ok with whatever happens as long as she releases music and we get to hear that voice. xtina11

2 hours ago, Bionikal said:

It's sad ... true, but it's ok that she can no longer chart. But the music we're getting is super amazing and genuine and after waiting 6 years I'm ok with whatever happens as long as she releases music and we get to hear that voice. xtina11

This

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.