Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

The Light Is Coming feat. Nicki Minaj | Promo Single | June 20th

THIS BITCH IS TEASING fall9

Rumored to also feature Drake as he commented on Nicki’s post.

DeM3L1OXkAE788O?format=jpg&name=medium

HA #1 IS COMING BITCHES THE SHEER STREAMING POWER OF THIS TRIO

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON ITUNES AND TO STREAM ON SPOTIFY, APPLE MUSIC, ETC.!

I’m iffy on the chorus bc this spoken word shit needs to stop but Nicki’s verse and the beat SERVES, also this has to be Pharrell produced I refuse to believe otherwise bey1

1 minute ago, Jake said:

This sounds SO much different than I thought it would dead2 

I need ha to serve vocals, imo I thought this would be a gospel power ballad skdks

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Ms. Minaj coming to save the day as always. Whew, we stan! Also if Drizzy is on it.... oh FUCK. 

She really is trying for that #1, at this rate Sweetener will be gold certified when it’s released my poor wig cry9

Ariana now signed to Young Money confirmed oprah14

2 minutes ago, Law said:

She really is trying for that #1, at this rate Sweetener will be gold certified when it’s released my poor wig cry9

Ariana now signed to Young Money confirmed oprah14

It’s what Ari and Nicki deserve lbr, both girls deserved #1 songs a while ago. It’s time!!! 

Also tea we love Ariana the rapper, she’s coming. 

21 minutes ago, Law said:

I need ha to serve vocals, imo I thought this would be a gospel power ballad skdks

EXACTLY??? I'm not opposed to this but it doesn't sound like something I would come back to constantly. We'll see when the song releases rih5

I thought this was gonna sound like an upbeat pop song that has her belting everywhere...but this is even better now that I know she's going to do some Hip Hop type beats in her album bey6 when I first watched this I thought she was just mouthing her words to a NM4 song but nevermind it was TLIC the whole time fall9 Im shook

btw, it's so funny to me that ariana's song titles for this era seem like they are power ballads and they are the totally opposite ksjfbk "no tears left to cry" and "the light is coming" giveup2 

4 minutes ago, Law said:

Said everyone that listened to the NTLTC snippet, I’ll give it a chance oprah14

I saw nothing but praise for that snippet though? Plus that snippet was just backing harmonies, this is the actual song. Like I said, TRASH.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

I saw nothing but praise for that snippet though? Plus that snippet was just backing harmonies, this is the actual song. Like I said, TRASH.

No sis the iTunes snippet before it came out 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.