Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Why are Mariah, Rihanna and Dua loved by the straights but the rest of the pop girls aren't

Mariah, Rihanna and Dua Lipa are all straight icons and they are loved by the straight community. Why are the likes of Madonna, Kylie, Gaga shunned by the straight community but the likes of Mariah glorified and praised by them like no other pop girls?

Everyone loves singing along to Mariah's AIWFCIY every year, requested at radio stations by my straight friends, singing along to it on snapchat by the straight community allover the world, people love touch my body, they sing we belong together to their girlfriends after their girlfriends leave them after they've cheated on them, they then send them live performances by mariah on instagram with mariah singing she'd give her all to have just one more night with them.

Is it because Mariah successfully crossed over to R&B or is it because she's so skinny and youthful the straights still fancy her all this time?

4B9BC64F00000578-5664441-image-a-35_1524

So many straight guys retweeted and favourited this

Straight men commented allover this post saying they want to f*ck her in the ass while she sings live to them

DV2P87YX0AA348E.jpg

48A7515300000578-5321831-image-a-41_1517

And straight people who use netflix stanned this post 

DRb88GAX0AY9e8K.jpg:large

Is it Madonna's ugly face that stops the straight community relating to her or even acknowledging her in any way?

Madonna-Is-Slammed-By-Her-Fans-Following

Is it because they feel gay listening to her because she looks more of a man than they do?

madonna-website.jpg

madonna_up_1451246f.jpg

They sing the Xmas carole ‘cause they think it’s Celine. The lack of straight people in her concerts is alarming, actually, the lack of people in her concerts is alarming period. She’s the biggest hoax since the moon landing, no one knows her. 

I don’t even know her actually I just had to google her, pretty bad singer tbh

dua is whatever 

Rihanna is a queen

My straight friends paid 500 dollars to see Madonna from shitty seats

Firstly, Mariah is not stanned by straights um2 AIWFC is a christmas song far more than it is a mariah song. There are so many cover versions and remixes that dont even include mariah (i.e. many public businesses only play covers because mariah charges through the roof)

Secondly, stop making music about sexuality ny12 

Madonna stans are mad that the madge’s fan base is a dying breed of gay but mariah has the GP invluding straight males who stan her and are obsessed with her christmas classic. Oh and they actively stream and buy the song so the excuse of atraight males thinking it is celine is laughable. Poor insecure madonna fans jealous of mariah’s writing, producing, talent, 5 octaves and skinny youthful smooth skinned toned body !

Cuz Mariah, Rihanna and Dua are weak women that can be easily objectified by straight men.

On the other hand, Madonna is too powerful and straight men are afraid of such powerful women. Madonna has never allowed men to tell her what to do. Madonna plays with her sexual image...she objectifies herself before men can do it. Madonna showed straight men that also women have extreme sexual fantasies and that women don't need the help of men to get to the top. To see a woman to achieve the level of success of Madonna simply scares the shit out of our sexist society. Madonna commands men and straight men don't like to feel inferior to a woman. queenbitch1

10 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Cuz Mariah, Rihanna and Dua are weak women that can be easily objectified by straight men.

On the other hand, Madonna is too powerful and straight men are afraid of such powerful women. Madonna has never allowed men to tell her what to do. Madonna plays with her sexual image...she objectifies herself before men can do it. Madonna showed straight men that also women have extreme sexual fantasies and that women don't need the help of men to get to the top. To see a woman to achieve the level of success of Madonna simply scares the shit out of our sexist society. Madonna commands men and straight men don't like to feel inferior to a woman. queenbitch1

Not you spilling tea jj3

13 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

I haven’t expected such a clock from you. clap3 End thread

45 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

pLO6B30.gif

Not you serving so hot the tea and getting your most liked comment

yas2

1 hour ago, Anna Wintour said:

Madonna stans are mad that the madge’s fan base is a dying breed of gay but mariah has the GP invluding straight males who stan her and are obsessed with her christmas classic. Oh and they actively stream and buy the song so the excuse of atraight males thinking it is celine is laughable. Poor insecure madonna fans jealous of mariah’s writing, producing, talent, 5 octaves and skinny youthful smooth skinned toned body !

u r so extra its hilarioous

2 hours ago, Anna Wintour said:

Mariah, Rihanna and Dua Lipa are all straight icons and they are loved by the straight community. Why are the likes of Madonna, Kylie, Gaga shunned by the straight community but the likes of Mariah glorified and praised by them like no other pop girls?

Everyone loves singing along to Mariah's AIWFCIY every year, requested at radio stations by my straight friends, singing along to it on snapchat by the straight community allover the world, people love touch my body, they sing we belong together to their girlfriends after their girlfriends leave them after they've cheated on them, they then send them live performances by mariah on instagram with mariah singing she'd give her all to have just one more night with them.

Is it because Mariah successfully crossed over to R&B or is it because she's so skinny and youthful the straights still fancy her all this time?

4B9BC64F00000578-5664441-image-a-35_1524

So many straight guys retweeted and favourited this

Straight men commented allover this post saying they want to f*ck her in the ass while she sings live to them

DV2P87YX0AA348E.jpg

48A7515300000578-5321831-image-a-41_1517

And straight people who use netflix stanned this post 

DRb88GAX0AY9e8K.jpg:large

Is it Madonna's ugly face that stops the straight community relating to her or even acknowledging her in any way?

Madonna-Is-Slammed-By-Her-Fans-Following

Is it because they feel gay listening to her because she looks more of a man than they do?

madonna-website.jpg

madonna_up_1451246f.jpg

Straights stan talent, not degeneracy 

5 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

btw ur obsession @Anna Wintour with bringing down Madonna is so old and tired at this point.  Do you have anything new to add to the table.  I'm pretty sure u made this thread and threads like it dozens of times now and no one really cares.

yet one comment before you were calling him hilariouswendy4

Dua Lipa is very huge in the UK because she's young which is something that happens to every pop star but then only the LGBT community stays with them once they lose popularity while for Rihanna and Mariah, they're Veterans in pop music along with a few others. Madonna, on the other hand, was never really liked by the GP, they were like I like her songs but not her as a person you know what I mean ?.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.