Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Why are Mariah, Rihanna and Dua loved by the straights but the rest of the pop girls aren't

42 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Madonna from the start was going against the grain. Mariah wasn’t.

Erm mariah's suffered more at the hands of racists and people who hated her for not calling herself black/white than madonna did at the hands of anyone (other than the hands of sean penn ny5)

21 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Erm mariah's suffered more at the hands of racists and people who hated her for not calling herself black/white than madonna did at the hands of anyone (other than the hands of sean penn ny5)

Ok, but I wasn't talking about who the bigger victim is. Thanks for clarifying for us, though. Very helpful and on topic.

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Ok, but I wasn't talking about who the biggest victim is. Thanks for clarifying for us, though. Very helpful and on topic.

mariah is the bigger victim she's been faced with racist abuse from the likes of yourself for all of her career 

7 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Madonna suffered from racism too. She was rejected by Tupac only cuz she was white. She has been accused of appropriating black culture only cuz she's white. Plus Madonna suffered from sexism and bigots much more than Mariah. Madonna pushed boundaries for women. It is thanks to Madonna that today we got Britney and Rihanna. How did Mariah helped the women?

21 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Madonna suffered from racism too. She was rejected by Tupac only cuz she was white. She has been accused of appropriating black culture only cuz she's white. Plus Madonna suffered from sexism and bigots much more than Mariah. Madonna pushed boundaries for women. It is thanks to Madonna that today we got Britney and Rihanna. How did Mariah helped the women?

She was rejected by tupac because she was and is UGLY 

4 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

She was rejected by tupac because she was and is UGLY 

Madonna and Tupac had sex together multiple times. You don't fuck a woman if you think that she is ugly. Clearly the reason why they broke up was Madonna's skin color. Tupac himself admitted it in the break up letter that he wrote to Madonna.

6 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Madonna and Tupac had sex together multiple times. You don't fuck a woman if you think that she is ugly. Clearly the reason why they broke up was Madonna's skin color. Tupac himself admitted it in the break up letter that he wrote to Madonna.

Just like guy ritchie fucked her at one point then took her mansion and left her for someone hot and young

3 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Just like guy ritchie fucked her at one point then took her mansion and left her for someone hot and young

Many men fucked Madonna but nobody was man enough to stay with her and give her true love. To me it seems that all Madonna's lovers run away from her cuz they are too pussy to handle a relation with a strong independent rich woman. 

12 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Many men fucked Madonna but nobody was man enough to stay with her and give her true love. To me it seems that all Madonna's lovers run away from her cuz they are too pussy to handle a relation with a strong independent rich woman. 

No one can put up with her insufferable attitude and ugly face and body more like

17 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

No one can put up with her insufferable attitude and ugly face and body more like

And that is why straight men today don't love her so much ig. She is still one of the greatest gay icons and feminist of our time tho.

10 hours ago, The One Above All said:

And that is why straight men today don't love her so much ig. She is still one of the greatest gay icons and feminist of our time tho.

So basically u agree with @Anna Wintour and proved his point exactly to the T. sia4

Madonna stans @Jjang @Sailor Mars @Nocturn @Regina Phalange @Rebel Bitch disown this mess of a stan. dead7

Oh wait.... jj2

1 hour ago, The One Above All said:

Thanks for proving my point madonna stan

28 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

So u agree that the reason why most straight men in 2018 don't love Madonna has nothing to do with her music?

straight men don't like madonna but stan mariah and her music, whatever your twisted little reasons may be is irrelevant, you agree with the consensus that straight men don't listen to madonna's music but they listen to mariah, dua, rihanna 

12 hours ago, Hylia said:

170612_v9_ba.jpg

OMG I just creamed my granny panties

KQsm.gif

3 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

That's not what u said in bed last night sis. interesting1

I'm married with children tym.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.