Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Fall in Line officially debuts at #1

And people said Katy was flopping with her #4 Lead Chained To The Rhythm oprah14

Anyway, actually this makes me a bit sad because Fall In Line is a good song, it has an important message and a big feature.

This is not what I expected. Or what I wished for this song, it deserved at least Top 40 on the Hot 100 wtf

remember when Slumber Party was released in a Wednesday and still charted higher? I love this lmfao2 

Even tho Xtina the good sis doesn't deserve this fall2 

9 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

And people said Katy was flopping with her #4 Lead Chained To The Rhythm oprah14

Anyway, actually this makes me a bit sad because Fall In Line is a good song, it has an important message and a big feature.

This is not what I expected. Or what I wished for this song, it deserved at least Top 40 on the Hot 100 wtf

I wasn’t aware a song peaks during week 1? 

6 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I wasn’t aware a song peaks during week 1? 

even though I agree Accelerate was somewhat of a promotional single, watching how it failed to manage moderate success just makes me worry about Fall In Line, what will possibly happen to make it peak in Top 40? Sis I defend your fave, the song doesn't deserve this and sales don't equal good music, but XTina wanted to come back big and she actually deserves it. Yet I don't see the general public bringing this song to the charts. I hope I'm wrong though

The album will mostly peak within Top 10 or 20 though

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.